List Mgmt. Alex Rance?

Remove this Banner Ad

We only have 5 players on\over 29 who I am worried about, but they are all quality

McPharlin is in his last year, but Silvagni is ready to replace him although not at the same level. Rance would be perfect.

Mundy (I thought he was older - only 29) should have 4+ more years in him, and our young mid's look great. Will still be a big loss.
Johson - Only 30, should have 2+ years in him. Hopefully we find somebody to step up in that time.

Sandilands - Will be a big loss, but I think Clarke is up for it. Who replaces Clarke in the forward line could be a harder task.

Pavlich - Will leave a massive hole in our team. Taberner and co are still a year or two away from being ready.

On the positive side Stephen Hill, Nat Fyfe , Michael Walters , Cameron Sutcliffe , Tommy Sheridan , Hayden Crozier , Matt Taberner , Lachie Neale , Lachie Weller , Connor Blakely and Zac Clarke are all 25 or younger. Which means we have another 7+ years of these 12 players. That is a great core of players that will keep us strong for the next 7+ years. Rance would help as well :)
Apeness, Ballard, Grey &Pearce A don't come into the mix as good young up & coming players??

I keep reading that his family are in Melbourne now as a reason why he wont move, but then also keep reading that his dad really wants him at West Coast and is pissed they haven't made an offer.

Assuming his dad is part of his family, crazy I know, it would indicate to me that his family actually wants to come home too.

I keep reading that his family are in Melbourne now as a reason why he wont move, but then also keep reading that his dad really wants him at West Coast and is pissed they haven't made an offer.

Assuming his dad is part of his family, crazy I know, it would indicate to me that his family actually wants to come home too.
If his dad is that one-eyed he'd rather Rance re-sign for Richmond than sign with us

Why wouldn't Rance love it here?

I think he would be an incredible asset for the next 5 years at least.

However, i still think he'll resign with Tigers.

Rance will be lining up at CHB with McKenzie back at FB for West Coast next season :) .

After all, he grew up in Western Australia and witnessed the 90s, so no brainer

Rance isn't silly enough to go from bad to worse. If he wanted to be part of a bottom of the ladder side, he'd stay with Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rance isn't silly enough to go from bad to worse. If he wanted to be part of a bottom of the ladder side, he'd stay with Richmond.
If he wanted to be part of mid table side cos that's where Richmond and West Coast for that matter are stuck for quite a while.

He will certainly be seeing a shitload of the footy if he's in your backline.
Maybe he'll feel obliged to help the little guys out :$
He may want to be apart of your rebuild, as you guys missed your premiership window

Maybe he'll feel obliged to help the little guys out :$
He may want to be apart of your rebuild, as you guys missed your premiership window
Atleast we are paying big bucks to someone who actually influences results, you are paying Nic Nat 800k, that is lolworthy money for a bloke who hasn't actually taken a mark this year.

Atleast we are paying big bucks to someone who actually influences results, you are paying Nic Nat 800k, that is lolworthy money for a bloke who hasn't actually taken a mark this year.

Be fair. How do you expect a guy, playing regular ruck/fwd role, who is only a touch over 2m and who has a running vertical leap of 100+ centimetres to take marks. Be reasonable.

I think your being a little unfair, when does a man with so many media commitments and hair appointments have any time for marking?!
At least he's extremely consistent.

Nick Nat

AFL career: 110 games, 213 marks = average: 1.94 marks / game.
WAFL career: 23 games, 45 marks = 1.96 marks / game.

Rance will be lining up at CHB with McKenzie back at FB for West Coast next season :) .

After all, he grew up in Western Australia and witnessed the 90s, so no brainer
Born in 89. He probably just began watching footy in time to see you go from bad to worse, in the early 2000s. Then he'd also remember the "coke" years, and has seen all the outstanding members of society the Eagles culture has produced. Man, I can see why he'd want to be a part of that. What a future he'd have to look forward to post footy.

Born in 89. He probably just began watching footy in time to see you go from bad to worse, in the early 2000s. Then he'd also remember the "coke" years, and has seen all the outstanding members of society the Eagles culture has produced. Man, I can see why he'd want to be a part of that. What a future he'd have to look forward to post footy.
Did you only start watching footy from 12-13? strange although explains a lot, my earliest memories are of West Coast and watching footy. He would have been the same a boy of 5 or 6 seeing his team winning flags.

Also, unless you are completely uneducated, you would know his father played for West Coast and captained the club in 89? Dreaming if you think that has 0 influence

lolworthy, from a supporter of a club with 0 success who is currently collectively paying a performance enhancing drug cheat in Crowley and a Melbourne reject thief in Silvia i'd say close to 800k between them to not even play for the club, talk about lolworthy :rolleyes: Nic Nat i'd say has a little more influence then those two combined currently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back