Multiplat Alien: Isolation

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
IGN have a preview

Set 15 years after the first Alien movie you play as Ellen Ripley's daughter Amanda.
http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/01/07/alien-isolation-the-most-authentic-alien-game-ever

Amanda_Ripley-610x342.jpg

Really liking the sound of this could this be the the Alien game we're finally waiting for?

Oh no no no

You got me last two times on day 1 releases. Not this time buddy!

May look great and exciting to play, But i said that about the Colonial marines!

I see what you are saying, but CA are a great dev excluding Rome 2 and I think they will pull this off. Also it is nothing like any of the Alien shooters in the past it is a survival horror game :)

Hmmm the guys in that gameplay vid seem pretty impressed but I don't get it really. I know its survival horror but why does that have to mean no weapons? And only 1 xenomorph?

Might make a great movie but dunno how you stretch 1 xeno and no weapons out to fill an entire game. I was kinda intrigued for about 3 minutes watching that video then bored for the rest of it. Checking your scanner and hiding behind things for 10 hours is not gameplay.

I see what you are saying, but CA are a great dev excluding Rome 2 and I think they will pull this off. Also it is nothing like any of the Alien shooters in the past it is a survival horror game :)
And Gearbox developed borderlands so Colonial marines will surely be fun!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back