All-Australian Team 2014....

Remove this Banner Ad

I was more devastated that he didn't win B&F last year, and will be if he misses again this year.
We all know who will win the Best and Fairest this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realise 13 of the 22 players picked were from non Vic teams, despite thete being 10 Vic teams compares to 8 outside... Explain that Vic bias?

Should have been 14 of the 22.

Glen Jakovich‏@gjakovich27 26m
Great night at the All Australian dinner great side selected.@AFL @6PRSportsToday

BigFootyEagles‏@BigFootyEagles 24m
@gjakovich27 The bloke in the blue and gold number 16 might beg to differ! #easyrobbed #AllAustralian

Glen Jakovich‏@gjakovich27 18m
@BigFootyEagles BFE maybe No 16 and his teammates should work on beating the 8 teams above them!! @AFL @SENfooty @6PRSportsToday

BigFootyEagles‏@BigFootyEagles 14m
@gjakovich27 @AFL @SENfooty @6PRSportsToday So he played FB in a side that struggled? Doesn't that make his year even better? #easyrobbed

Think I made Jako's head hurt.

Captain Awkward

Take a walk
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
I honestly felt like Mackenzie was a lock until that Richmond game against Sydney. Sydney screwed us on two accounts. The way that Rance pretty much kept saving the game and the way the commentators were going on about him...

AA selectors don't understand recency bias. How can one player with half a good year possibly beat one with a full good year? If it's based on goals kicked against... obviously the guy with less games played is going to have less goals kicked on him.

Noctorniquet

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Perth Wildcats
Glen Jakovich‏@gjakovich27 26m
Great night at the All Australian dinner great side selected.@AFL @6PRSportsToday

BigFootyEagles‏@BigFootyEagles 24m
@gjakovich27 The bloke in the blue and gold number 16 might beg to differ! #easyrobbed #AllAustralian

Glen Jakovich‏@gjakovich27 18m
@BigFootyEagles BFE maybe No 16 and his teammates should work on beating the 8 teams above them!! @AFL @SENfooty @6PRSportsToday

BigFootyEagles‏@BigFootyEagles 14m
@gjakovich27 @AFL @SENfooty @6PRSportsToday So he played FB in a side that struggled? Doesn't that make his year even better? #easyrobbed

Think I made Jako's head hurt.
Pretty baseless argument from Jacko.

1) Tigers finished 1 spot ahead of us.
2) Being a dominant FB in an "Average" team would indicate a more deserving spot in the AA team.

Pretty baseless argument from Jacko.

1) Tigers finished 1 spot ahead of us.
2) Being a dominant FB in an "Average" team would indicate a more deserving spot in the AA team.

I don't think he was saying that's why he didn't make it, but that MacKenzie and his teammates should worry more about beating top 8 teams than about whether they make AA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back