All Australian thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats with the West Coast Eagles posters and their obsession with the AA team?

If you leave out an Eagle player that they claim is a chance to make it, you never hear the end of it LOL

The latest one is Jamie Cripps LOL... newsflash, he ain't getting anywhere near the AA team. Neither is Nic '1 mark per game' Naitanui.

Keep campaigning though fellas, its good for a laugh

Cripps was put forward by Healy and Dunstall, I reposted the article since I found it interesting that not even Eagles fans put his name forward.

Gibson, Hodge, Mitchell, Lewis, Rioli, Breust, Gunston, Lake, Smith, Stratton & Burgoyne all in the mix. Some will make the team, some the squad and some not at all.
I've no doubt you could make a case for many players to make the squad and 22, but he said he'd have 12 in the AA team.

Some West Coast players will be included regardless of how many Hawks are involved.

My gripe is with the suggestion the team should feature 12 Hawks which is ******* absurd. Perhaps you could share a list of appropriate candidates with us?
Still waiting for your list of 12 Hawks you'd have in the AA team TheUndertaker.

Still waiting for your list of 12 Hawks you'd have in the AA team TheUndertaker.

B: Wood, Hurley, Shaw
HB: Hodge, Rance, Gibson
C: Lewis, Pendlebury, Smith
HF: Gunston, Riewoldt, Betts
F: Bruest, Kennedy, Roughead
R: Goldstein, Fyfe, Mitchell
I/C: Burygoyne, Gaff, Armitage, Treloar

40 squad: Cameron, Martin, Steven, Cotchin, Murphy, Franklin, Wingard, Gray, Priddis, Beams, LeCras, Ward, Birchell, Rioli, Hill, Dangerfield, Neale, Sandilands.

12 ;)

I'd say hodge maybe lewis in the squad n that's it. You're dreaming if you think we'll have more than that in the aa team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahah Just like how Josh Gibson has never been an All Australian pretty hilarious.
That's a *ing disgrace that he hasn't been! Won't even be considered this year either. The afl n the media don't like having hawks in the aa team going by previous years that's why i said we won't have more than 2 this year

There is absolutely no way Boak is even close to the 40 man squad.

Wingard should be a lock and Gray will make the extended squad, and maybe the 22 (our record would be the only thing keeping him out). No one else is anywhere near it from Port.
The talent pool for AA midfield is pretty tight, so doubtful unless blinders will Gray and Boak make it.

Hombsch is a chance in defense but probably not.

All three of those would make the second AA team. I couldn't think of too many more that would make the second AA team though.

Wines for the u23 AA team

Hahah Just like how Josh Gibson has never been an All Australian pretty hilarious.

Much like Clarko never getting the nod as the best coach.

The thing is, I doubt they care. They win the only award which counts.

Brownlow, Coach of the Year, AA, Jack Coleman, etc. are all awards celebrated by players who are not in GF winning teams.

Or do we reckon Buddy's Coleman is sitting right next to his 2008 medal?

I bet Hodge has his Norm Smiths underneath his premiership medals too. Especially his 2008 one where him having to go up on stage to pick it up very much seemed like a distraction for him because he just wanted to be celebrating with the boys.

H. Shaw Hurley Gibson
Wood Rance Laird
Pendlebury Mitchell Gaff
Gray Roughead Wingard
Betts Kennedy Gunston

Goldstein Fyfe Hannebery

Hodge Priddis Naitanui Danger

Getting more unsure of the team.

Roughead has probably had too many poor games. Probably shouldn't even be in the squad tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back