All Australian thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

All that proves is that you don't watch the Bulldogs. Murphy's one of the most consistent players in the team, and was playing high-quality football even when we were s**t.

Murphy is a lock for the captaincy right now; first year captain and his leadership is being lauded from all angles. Anyone who's been following previous AAs would know only an injury or a significant drop in form will cost Murphy the captaincy.

The good old BigFooty catch phrase 'You don't watch x side' or 'You don't watch football'. Have watched 3 of the 5 Dogs games this year (Rich/Ade/Syd) and I did say Murphy would be in my side. He's a consistently good player sure, but Pendles is arguably top 3 in the AFL. This generally matters when AA captaincy is decided.

Add Selwood and Hodge but yes. Too early at this stage.
Dylan Shiel as well.
Someone mentioned Ballantyne a few posts ago, he's nowhere near it this year. We have a lot of players near the mark (McPharlin, Johnson, Mundy, Hill, Neale, Sandi, Ibbo plus a couple others), but agree that Fyfe is the only lock on the season to date.

Dylan Shiel as well.
Someone mentioned Ballantyne a few posts ago, he's nowhere near it this year. We have a lot of players near the mark (McPharlin, Johnson, Mundy, Hill, Neale, Sandi, Ibbo plus a couple others), but agree that Fyfe is the only lock on the season to date.

Shiel would need a belter of a 2nd half of the season though, as do all new midfielders. There are only so many midfield spots.

Reckon if Priddis can have same form as last year he will be in. The afl wont want to be embarrassed again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon if Priddis can have same form as last year he will be in. The afl wont want to be embarrassed again.

I won't know what is more embarrassing...the fact Shane Woewodin won't be the worst Brownlow Medalist OR the fact you want to squeeze Priddis into an AA side lol

I won't know what is more embarrassing...the fact Shane Woewodin won't be the worst Brownlow Medalist OR the fact you want to squeeze Priddis into an AA side lol

Lol I dont want him in, but the AFL might as they seem to pick many on who the feel like. For media purposes priddis might make an appearance to justify the win last year.

Are McDonald and Hurley definitely locks?

Lots of KPDs have started the season well.

Yeah, but both McDonald and Hurley have been a class above for the first five. Lots of blokes have had 3 or 4 good games but Hurley and TMac have been awesome in all five.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back