NFL All-Star Teams By Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah was thinking that. Aldon at DE instead of Campbell, KJ Wright at OLB.

I consider Dorsey to be the better tackle now (although injury probably means Smith anyway). Turns into a s**t though because of Seattle's 4-3 LEO package.

Hekker for punter (semantics I know)?

Very solid team.

Pretty much agree. I don't like Kendricks much though or Nate Allen. Or Hall either.

If Sean Lee was healthy, the Cowboys would have both the ILB spots on the team.
Find me a better FS than Nate Allen. I guess maaaaaybe Ryan Clark? But probably not.

And to those asking, let me rephrase; it's not just about past performances, nor is it just about potential future performances. It's just about the balance and who is the better player.

Find me a better FS than Nate Allen. I guess maaaaaybe Ryan Clark? But probably not.

And to those asking, let me rephrase; it's not just about past performances, nor is it just about potential future performances. It's just about the balance and who is the better player.

If Hall is one of the best corners in this division, as bad as the defence in the division is, I will eat my hat.

If Hall is one of the best corners in this division, as bad as the defence in the division is, I will eat my hat.

I think you're under-rating Hall there. I'm not saying he's an elite DB by any stretch, but he's ahead of Amukamara/Carr/Fletcher/Williams.

Stevie Brown.

Amukamara>Hall

Yes. A number of ones stand out.

Reed > Witten
Foles > Romo...ok Romo is better/experienced, but if you want your team to die in December then choose Romo.
Giants GM > Eagles GM
I'd actually choose Romo. In a different organisation (Giants) he'd have 2-3+ rings.

Pierre Garcon >>>> Desean jackson. It aint even close.

And LOL at Coughlin being the HC. He's a has been. Give me chip thanks.

I'd actually choose Romo. In a different organisation (Giants) he'd have 2-3+ rings.

Pierre Garcon >>>> Desean jackson. It aint even close.

And LOL at Coughlin being the HC. He's a has been. Give me chip thanks.

How can you say in one breath that if Romo had been playing for the Giants and Coughlin he'd have 2-3+ rings, then in the other say Coughlin is a has-been.

Coughlin is the obvious choice for an NFC East team coach. None of the others have accomplished anything.

How can you say in one breath that if Romo had been playing for the Giants and Coughlin he'd have 2-3+ rings, then in the other say Coughlin is a has-been.

Coughlin is the obvious choice for an NFC East team coach. None of the others have accomplished anything.
I missed your post where you said it was based on past performances, sorry.

All I remember from Hall was him getting absolutely torched by Jackson every time the Eagles played the Redskins. You may say well that's because Jackson is a star, which is obviously true, but he didn't have it as easy with any other corner in the NFC East IMO.

On the flipside though, Hall is the only NFC East CB who has shut down Dez Bryant effectively.

I'm comfortable with Hall in the all NFC East team lineup

NFC North All-Division:

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Jordy Nelson
WR: Brandon Marshall
TE: Kyle Rudolph
LT: Jermon Bushrod
LG: Josh Sitton
C: John Sullivan
RG: Larry Warford
RT: Phil Loadholt

FB: Jerome Fulton
Slot: Randall Cobb

4-3:
DE: Lamarr Houston
DT: Nick Fairley
NT: Ndamukong Suh
DE: Everson Griffen
SLB: Clay Matthews
MLB: Stephen Tulloch
WLB: Lance Briggs
CB: Tim Jennings
CB: Sam Shields
FS: Harrison Smith
SS: Morgan Burnett

3-4:
DE: Lamarr Houston
NT: Ndamukong Suh
DE: Mike Daniels
OLB: Clay Matthews
OLB: Lance Briggs
ILB: Stephon Tulloch
ILB: DeAndre Levy
CB: Tim Jennings
CB: Sam Shields
FS: Harrison Smith
SS: Morgan Burnett

NCB: Charles Tillman

Special Teams:
P: Tim Masthay
K: Blair Walsh
LS: Brett Goode
H: Tim Masthay

PR/KR: Cordarrelle Patterson

HC: Mike McCarthy
OC: Marc Trestman
DC: Mike Zimmer
GM: Ted Thompson

Unlucky: Matt Forte, Eddie Lacy (can't justify either over AD), John Kuhn, T.J Lang, Alshon Jeffery, Casey Hayward, Tramon Williams, Jay Ratliff, Martellus Bennett

Chicago: 6
Detroit: 7
Green Bay: 12
Minnesota: 8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fairley the one who just got demoted on his own team? ...
I don't see a lot of other people pushing for his spot though, B.J Raji was atrocious last year, Ratfliff is changing teams and I don't rate the Vikings interior.

Don't see how Lacy is unlucky, he's not close to AP or Forte.
Not unlucky in the context of the NFC North, I thought it was worth mentioning that he was unlucky as he still had a great season and would've been pushing hard for the RB spot in other divisions outside of the NFC East & West and the AFC West.

I don't see a lot of other people pushing for his spot though, B.J Raji was atrocious last year, Ratfliff is changing teams and I don't rate the Vikings interior.

He can't even start on his own team though .... How does he start on an All-Division team

He can't even start on his own team though .... How does he start on an All-Division team
Everyone else is that bad, he sort of starts by default at the moment. I imagine he will be starting come week 1 for Detroit anyway.

Alshon Jeffrey should be in ahead of Jordy Nelson.
No.

I'd take Jordy, but I understand the logic

Jordy struggled for chunks of the year when Rodgers was out. Alshon dominated with McCown at the helm

Alshon has close to the best hands in the business too.

Conversely Marshall takes all of the attention, and Jeffrey was close to the most targeted wr last year (I believe he may have evenm been number 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back