All the nice little things about winning the 2014 Premiership

Your favorite Hawthorn premiership?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watching some post game footage now when the lads are all on stage after the concert and they all have the jumpers on over white shirts and all are wearing slacks............except Burgoyne - still in full playing kit. Haha.
He was the only one last year too :)

Just watching some post game footage now when the lads are all on stage after the concert and they all have the jumpers on over white shirts and all are wearing slacks............except Burgoyne - still in full playing kit. Haha.

Eat, sleep and breathe the brown and gold.

Could be a superstition thing. That he doesn't want to jinx it by "assuming" they will win by bringing his change of formal clothes.

Also, my boy can now instantly recognise Hodgey. He is the one with 2 medals ;)

Like he is with many Grand Finals he plays in. :D:thumbsu:

Speaking of which, one nice little thing about the flag was about 5 to 6 minutes from the end of the game when the crowd went apeshit every time Hodge got a possession. In fact, C7 get a good angle of the crowd losing it as Hodgey is near the boundary line about to kick it forward. I hope the general took it all in, coz just watching that on replay gives me goosebumps.

Last night I synced the vision with Rex's call - I loved it when the fat lady came into the box midway through the second. Rex had a lot of respect, admiration and I think even awe at how the hawks played and how the game panned out.

Enjoyed billy brownness slagging off Jet as well as Maclure being super critical of him on the ABC call.

Last night I synced the vision with Rex's call - I loved it when the fat lady came into the box midway through the second. Rex had a lot of respect, admiration and I think even awe at how the hawks played and how the game panned out.

Enjoyed billy brownness slagging off Jet as well as Maclure being super critical of him on the ABC call.

Either get up or get off! Lol

Maclure did everything but call him a marshmellow at half time in the call

Watching the DVD with alternate commentary and hearing BT say 'bloody jetta' when he arrived at (or went past) the 'contest' with Lake's redeeming tackle on Jack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the replay for the nth time, and feeling warm and fuzzy inside that Spangher really deserved his medal.

Gave it his absolute best shot.
Agree, i have been watching replays of the last 6 or so rounds of the home and away season and Spang was solid in defence.

And Will was f%&king amazing.

Had a dream we three-peated last night! Hodgey won another Norm Smith too.
If this happens, Cats fans will go berserk. How can Hodgey win Normies playing as a loose man in defence?

I suppose when he's kicking goals, Hodgey plays as a loose man in attack?

If that happens, I'm not sure I can ever watch a game of AFL again - how on earth would you top that feeling?
If that happens, there will be a few mates who are Swans and Cats supporters, will never watch a game of AFL again and maybe stop talking to me for a long time! But what the heck, I will enjoy rubbing it in whenever I get the chance.

Currently standing in line for photos with the 2013-2014 cups.

Conversation amongst the Hawthorn supporters listing their purchases from the two merchandise stores & having to say which Premiership year it is.

Back