All the nice little things about winning the 2014 Premiership

Your favorite Hawthorn premiership?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watching some post game footage now when the lads are all on stage after the concert and they all have the jumpers on over white shirts and all are wearing slacks............except Burgoyne - still in full playing kit. Haha.
He saw Langford do that little pushup right after the final; siren and thought. Crap! This kid's started his preseason 10 seconds after the the siren. I'd better do the same or I'll look bad. So he stayed in his match gear to warm up for next season.

Great to spend an hour and three quarters in the queue at Waverley today to have a photo taken with the 2013 & 2014 Cups. Worth every minute and laborious step. A coffee van on-site would have made an absolute killing ! Just gotta figure out how to hold three Cups at once this time next year.

CaptainSparrow

Debutant
Dec 9, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Lance Franklin's reversal from Hawthorn ended like this. Apologies for the intrusion.
ezgif-3116912289.gif

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Currently it has to be the continued deep-fried Envy & covetous Jelly oozing out of every Cat's Flogs' paws/Pores!:)

Seriously though....Their inability to congratulate an opposition side & openly admit our deserving current superiority is deplorable....You didn't see that from our team who openly acknowledged their greatness & gave them their due!

2008- Labelled the 'Bradbury Flag"....We dominated the 2008 Finals by smashing all & sundry in our wake &, if not for the umps-6 goals from frees, would have smashed the Cats on the day that matters too!

2013- Selwood their captain - "They've pinched it"!...This coming after they had knocked us off by less than a goal in over half our meetings over the previous 5 seasons....Not to mention the 100 extra disposals & 10 more scoring shots at goal....Spare me!

2014- Geelong Addy- 'We're still better"!....Again, representative of sheer envy, Jelly & an open betrayal of their fundamental insecurity & lack of any genuine magnanimity whatsoever.....A fundamental insecurity by the way, which is also manifest in posters like Lunchlady Doris !:D

Rushed_Behind

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2009
Buying Giraffes!!!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Currently it has to be the continued deep-fried Envy & covetous Jelly oozing out of every Cat's Flogs' paws/Pores!:)

Seriously though....Their inability to congratulate an opposition side & openly admit our deserving current superiority is deplorable....You didn't see that from our team who openly acknowledged their greatness & gave them their due!

2008- Labelled the 'Bradbury Flag"....We dominated the 2008 Finals by smashing all & sundry in our wake &, if not for the umps-6 goals from frees, would have smashed the Cats on the day that matters too!

2013- Selwood their captain - "They've pinched it"!...This coming after they had knocked us off by less than a goal in over half our meetings over the previous 5 seasons....Not to mention the 100 extra disposals & 10 more scoring shots at goal....Spare me!

2014- Geelong Addy- 'We're still better"!....Again, representative of sheer envy, Jelly & an open betrayal of their fundamental insecurity & lack of any genuine magnanimity whatsoever.....A fundamental insecurity by the way, which is also manifest in posters like Lunchlady Doris !:D

welcome back. what did you do to get suspended? missed your articulate responses in threads.

He's back!

Need more of your work on our new recruits

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to billy brownless pre-game sprouting how Sydney were going to win because they were the complete package
You doing all the radio commentary over and over again as well? I just did 3qtrs of brian taylor, tim lane and co on 3aw love it NO ONE gave us a chance apart from Terry Wallace and Mark Maclure

You doing all the radio commentary over and over again as well? I just did 3qtrs of brian taylor, tim lane and co on 3aw love it NO ONE gave us a chance apart from Terry Wallace and Mark Maclure

I actually put the headphones in every evening on the iPad and drift of to sleep to the dulcet tones of Gerard Wakely asking "is that legal"after the big Ruff puts hannebury on his dairy air or maclure chuckling as Bradley hill goes for a run down the wing

I have David "The football professor' King's pre-game analysis of the GF framed in my toilet.

It comforts me that the patron saint of spouting crap is watching over my WC.

Apr 1, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton FC
How good is grabbing a pizza and a few beers and watching the GF replay on a Friday night?!

Done it a few times since the great day and doing it again tonight. I've listened to all calls and tonight I've gone back to the ABC call, love Bucks and Maclure. Kennelly's tears and slight hope still is really amusing. Whenever Kennelly tried to big the swans up or give no credit to Hawthorn, Maclure practically replies with Hawks are smashing them and Sydney are sh*t.

Half time, Bucks asks the boys if they give Sydney a chance, Maclure: "No zero! I didn't even give them a chance prior to the game". Gotta love him haha.

Another thing that's quite pathetic aboit Kennelly, is his love for Goodes. Saying constantly how he is keeping them in the game and should take a bow for his performance.

Goodes was just ok and that's if you're being generous. He acted like he was playing the game of his life.

2nd half coming up, looking forward to more lolz from Maclure trolling Kennelly and the Swans.

I have David "The football professor' King's pre-game analysis of the GF framed in my toilet.

It comforts me that the patron saint of spouting crap is watching over my WC.

I think Scott's should be contacted as it would make for a great toilet roll - king and Healy = perfect

I think Scott's should be contacted as it would make for a great toilet roll - king and Healy = perfect

I've tapped a little photo of Gerard's smarmy face on the half-flush button.

I imagine it helps with constipation too!

What constipation? David King keeps the entire household as regular as a cuckoo-clock.

Thinking of putting together a bit of a product line for late night tv infomercials.

"With the revolutionary David King Personal Regulator you'll be losing weight, developing a six-pack and saving valuable time.

Call now and we'll include, for no extra cost, the Gerard Healy toilet roll warmer.

That's the David King Personal Regulator and, as a special offer for the next hour, the Gerard Healy toilet roll warmer.

You'll walk into the toilet grinning, and you'll walk out winnin' with Kingy."

Aug 16, 2009
Right behind you!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How good is grabbing a pizza and a few beers and watching the GF replay on a Friday night?!

Done it a few times since the great day and doing it again tonight. I've listened to all calls and tonight I've gone back to the ABC call, love Bucks and Maclure. Kennelly's tears and slight hope still is really amusing. Whenever Kennelly tried to big the swans up or give no credit to Hawthorn, Maclure practically replies with Hawks are smashing them and Sydney are sh*t.

Half time, Bucks asks the boys if they give Sydney a chance, Maclure: "No zero! I didn't even give them a chance prior to the game". Gotta love him haha.

Another thing that's quite pathetic aboit Kennelly, is his love for Goodes. Saying constantly how he is keeping them in the game and should take a bow for his performance.

Goodes was just ok and that's if you're being generous. He acted like he was playing the game of his life.

2nd half coming up, looking forward to more lolz from Maclure trolling Kennelly and the Swans.
Where is the ABC call?
I've never heard it, and I want to listen to Maclure

Back