Remove this Banner Ad

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
I've noticed a lot Greeks post on this forum so I thought it would be good to open up a topic to post all things Greece. Greek food, drinks, politics, news etc... except for Greek Football which already has a thread in the football forum! Non-Greeks feel free to join in on the discussions as well.

:)

I've noticed a lot Greeks post on this forum so I thought it would be good to open up a topic to post all things Greece. Greek food, drinks, politics, news etc... except for Greek Football which already has a thread in the football forum! Non-Greeks feel free to join in on the discussions as well.

:)
Greek sex?

I went to Greece. Loved Corfu, however Athens was my most disliked destination on my travels.
Yeah it's a shame, but the truth is Athens is a mess. Looking beyond the Acropolis and Parthenon, it's one of the worst destinations in Greece. The Greek islands are beautiful and islands like Mykonos, Corfu, Santorini, Rhodes and Zakynthos should be on every traveler's list to visit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Dad is from Samos. :)

Went to Greece for the first time in 2012 (Athens, Corfu, ios and Santorini) absolutely loved it, friendliest ppl ever.

Was thinking of learning Greek this year but never got round to it, maybe next year. Oh and pastisio >>>>>> any other Greek dish.

Played soccer for a team made up of mostly Greeks when I was a kid. They were all given nicknames because if you yelled out "George!" nearly half the team would turn around.

That's weird. I grew up around Oakleigh and only ever knew of one George. Plenty of other stereotypical s**t going on though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back