Mega Thread All things Heritier Lumumba (Good luck H. Thread closed)

What do you think of Heritier possibly going?

• Too much drama - let him go

Votes: 204 64.2%
  • Not a good footballer anymore - let him go

Votes: 75 23.6%
  • We should try to hang onto him

Votes: 40 12.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telling you now Harry will not get to Melbourne, his least preferred option. His preffered destination is Qld, whether it happens or can be done is to be seen. More likely he will go to North if he stays in Melbourne.

Cant see a Qld club needing him. My bet is North simply because Melbourne never get their man.

Harry-O where are you going son? Beams have stole your media attention.

Fortunately, Lumumba looks almost certain to go to North. He didn't even really want to go to Melbourne any way.

I don't care if Malceski is 30 I want him and I think he can help us be more competitive for the next 2-3 seasons plus I love the guy.

Swans were horrible yesterday and would have been a whole lot worse if Malceski hadnt been there. I'm warming to the idea. Our list is young and we have room for a 30 year old.

Yeh for sure, it would be great to have an experienced great user of the ball in our half back line. A massive upgrade on Lumumba and he will bring leadership to this young backline.

One stupid thing people ask is can this player play in our next premiership. Probably not but there will be no premiership with out the young players having experienced players to show them how it's done. Just look at Melbourne now.

Welcome to Collingwood Aaron Mullet..?

God no, my North Melbourne mate said he is a dud and no team benefits from getting Lumumba or Mullet. I agree with him, we may as well get a draft pick and try our luck in the draft.

Surely that way we can't do worse then getting Mullet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fortunately, Lumumba looks almost certain to go to North. He didn't even really want to go to Melbourne any way.

I don't care if Malceski is 30 I want him and I think he can help us be more competitive for the next 2-3 seasons plus I love the guy.
Malceski is slow and can't beat his man, and has maybe 1 season of AFL standard footy in him. No thanks

Malceski is slow and can't beat his man, and has maybe 1 season of AFL standard footy in him. No thanks
Not sure he's that bad, but I believe if he moves, Melbourne is the most likely club anyway. Reunite with Roos, etc

What about GWS for O'Rourke
Yep, trade Lumumba to North for their second round pick and maybe a fourth rounder too, then on trade that to GWS for O'Rourke.

Win, win.

The saga with Heritier Lumumba and political correctness has continued.

An attractive young women decided to strip naked, and became "horny" upon Hawthorn's back-to-back premiership in a corporate box at the MCG.

Lumumba, who was in the same corporate box as the woman rang the police after complaining that he was exposed to female genitals without his consent, citing the act lewd and disrespectful and requested the patron to be evicted.

The Hawthorn supporter was taken into custody after resisting arrest and assaulting three officers, who struggled to put her back into her black dress.

Just cruised over to the Freo board, they are expressing interest in Lumumba saying he could be the final piece to their premiership puzzle.

Just cruised over to the Freo board, they are expressing interest in Lumumba saying he could be the final piece to their premiership puzzle.
lumumba wont make a difference to their defence which is currently a retirement village filled with old aging defenders.

They sound more delusional than us? :eek:

They sound more delusional than us? :eek:
I know right? They were bagging out you guys saying they don't blame him for leaving your club, which apparently is the joke of the league now according to them. They think he's come to his senses and wants to join a successful club. Damn I hate their fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back