All things James Frawley - pick #3 compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha well technically from our perspective at the moment (that of knowing not) he is technically both staying and going.

If you throw him in the boot of your Datsun he becomes Schrodinger's Chip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the Cats out of finals, Frawley can now say he is a pussy. Thou we already knew that.
I personally believe my club has a lot of upside left, but would a straight sets exit give Frawley seconds thoughts? Especially if another top 8 club goes after him.

I personally believe my club has a lot of upside left, but would a straight sets exit give Frawley seconds thoughts? Especially if another top 8 club goes after him.

After his last eight years, he would probably be content with winning more than one third of games in any particular season.

EDIT: And if you can string more than one of such seasons together, that's a bonus.

After his last eight years, he would probably be content with winning more than one third of games in any particular season.

EDIT: And if you can string more than one of such seasons together, that's a bonus.
Fair enough. I know you've had a rough few years. Just wondering if our slight fall would change things at all

Fair enough. I know you've had a rough few years. Just wondering if our slight fall would change things at all

I wouldn't have thought so - from what I've heard, he's already made up his mind. But I guess there is always the possibility of doing a Mitch Clark-esque last-minute backflip.

Wouldn't have thought so mate.

It's not like you guys won't be fighting for a top 4 spot again next year.
As timely as the inclusion of Frawley may be (if he does indeed come to us) given the age profile of the back line. We won't be competing for top 4 unless we recruit a dependable and durable ruckmen. We erred by throwing out the only one of those we had (West) and were mauled in that department last night.

Anyway good luck for 2015. I'm sure most neutral fans want to see Melbourne improve. So I sincerely hope that to be the case:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back