All things James Frawley - pick #3 compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

Pansy, real men don't need flu medication.

I never said it was prescribed medication

6d2392fb16f562d1b35393314035fc68d5e939c064fc75e7eff9a655c9d7c9de.jpg

My suspicion is that the Dees tabled a fairly low offer, in the knowledge that we would receive pick 3 if he left.

I feel for the bloke to be honest. People are bagging him out - but if he stayed, they'd be the first to say that the club should have actively moved him on.
Nope. Not me at least. If he stayed - and played to his potential - I'd be over the moon.

He did come out with the "If you cut open my veins you would see red and blue blood" bs
Maybe he meant this literally? Maybe it wasn't an expression of his loyalty and his blood really is physically blue.

Before he leaves we should lock him in a room, cut him up and harvest his blood for experiments and revenue.

Same, I think he is a better player than some on here give him credit for. Wish him the best at his next club, he gave us what 7-8 years of good service? Can't hate on a guy for wanting out after the past few years tbh.
Nah, see I don't agree with that either. As I said, if he decided to dig in, commit to the club and be a part of the change that is building, id be stoked. But, if (when) he bails, I definitely will not wish him all the best and ill view him as a gutless, traitorous mercenary.

Dangerfield >> Frawley.... if losing this big headed w***er, opens us up to the opportunity of snagging Danger through a Compensation pick, well i say "Seeya Chip!!!!" And with talk of Geelong willing to part with Stokes, Christianson, or a player like that to secure the sevices of Mitch Clark, losing another player like Toumpas or the like doesnt sound that bad....

Dangerfield >> Frawley.... if losing this big headed ******, opens us up to the opportunity of snagging Danger through a Compensation pick, well i say "Seeya Chip!!!!" And with talk of Geelong willing to part with Stokes, Christianson, or a player like that to secure the sevices of Mitch Clark, losing another player like Toumpas or the like doesnt sound that bad....

Where did this come from because I seriously doubt it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive heard it from a couple of different sources, a lil skeptical on it myself, but only saying that if that was the case, losing a player along the line of Toumpas with a first round pick wouldnt affect us if this were the case, especially if it were to bring Danger to the Dee's....

Out of all their mids, Stokes would be most likely to be thrown up.... he may be playing the back 9, but would be a good player to get a bit of momentum into the club for 2-3 years while the likes of Trengrove, Viney, etc build up and mature into A grade mids!!!

Mitch Clark and a 2nd round pick for Christensen and Stokes.... sounds bout fair... but Clark for "Stokes and late pick" may be in the mix....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back