All things NFL/College 2014-15 Season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Leans went 1 win, 2 pushes. Only wager made was a loser thanks to Peyton owning the Ravens defence in the 2nd half.

So far this season the only double digit road dog has covered, that being the Raiders against the Colts. We have another this week with the Jets against the Pats..... tempting given how often they tend to cover. I am yet to do any sort of analysis of any games but I will be strongly considering the Jets for no other reason than the DD road dog.

Here are my tips for the weekend:

San Francisco at Seattle
Kaepernick threw a career high 412 YDS with 3 TD against the Packers and Boldin's debut was encouraging with 208 receiving yards. I know the Seahawks didn't lose at home last season, but their offensive line was terrible against Carolina. If they continue to start slow this season like they did last season the 49ers will have this... Get ready for another monster game from Kaepernick!
49ers to win by 1 - 13 @ 2.70

Denver at New York (Manning Bowl)
The Giants were terrible last week against the Cowboys (six turnovers, six penalties) and their defence will be tested against the arm of Peyton. Their is only one certainty, there will be plenty of touchdowns.
Broncos -7.5 @ 2.61
Over 55 @ 1.96

Should have taken the doubles market and gotten over $4 for the overs/line. I flirted with the idea of that but lost my nerve and just stuck with overs thinking that there may have been a chance at an upset up at metlife as the Broncos big win was not against the same opposition that knocked them out of the playoffs last year and that the giants surely would lift at home. The second half proved that the Broncos are the real thing this season.

The way the 49ers played today i'm kicking myself that i took the H2H @ $1.65 instead of the 3.5 line in my multi. Would have boosted the value so much more but again just not enough balls.

??? The niners got absolutely pumped?

The second half proved that the Broncos are the real thing this season.

The Broncos are flying at the moment... Not to mention they have won 11 straight regular season games.

The averaged over 30 PTS/G last season, yet after two weeks they are already averaging 45 PTS/G and they have had a tough draw coming up against the 2013 Super Bowl champions (Ravens) and 2012 Super Bowl champions (Giants).

Their offence is unstoppable and their defence is solid (ranked 2nd last season). It's tempting to put a few units on Peyton to add to his ring collection @ 5.00 with Ladbrokes.

What everyone backing for Eagles vs. Chiefs?

Chip Kelly's offence has been pretty impressive so far this season with Vick throwing 2 TD and rushing one against the Redskins, then throwing a career best 428 yards last week in a losing side against the Chargers.

However, the Eagles defence has been average at best (ranked 30 so far this season). With the emotion of Andy Reid's return to Philadelphia I think I'm going to back the upset. The speed of the Chiefs defence should limit Vick's influence, just need another consistent game from Alex Smith to push them to 3-0.

I'm taking Chiefs to win @ 2.45 and as a smokey, Eagles/Chiefs in the HT/FT market @ 8.00 with Ladbrokes.

Going against both of you with the Eagles -3. Think they come out with more motivation than the Chiefs and want to prove something to their old coach.

Adding Dallas -4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going against both of you with the Eagles -3. Think they come out with more motivation than the Chiefs and want to prove something to their old coach.

Adding Dallas -4

6-5. Won't be touching tomorrow's game. Only thing I'll be hoping for is more than 6.6 points from Demaryius Thomas :)

Any good bets for tomorrows nfl and college games, will the real 49ers show up?
The Niners are a huge risk.

Looks like Davis won't play, Willis is out and Aldon Smith is suspended for being DUI.

Our defense is not up to scratch this year. The Rams cleaned us up last year.

I would not be confident on the Niners winning tomorrow. I might have a small play at over 42pts.

Buffalo +3.5, Atlanta -1, Colts/Jags under 43

Why are you taking the Bills ATS?

Our secondary is completely depleted and Rogers got found out last week. No Gilmore, Brooks and Byrd is really hurting us. Byrd and McKelvin are both questionable for this game as well.

I know the Baltimore offence hasn't been great but surely they will take advantage of our injury riddled secondary?

Anyways, my bets are:

Houston +1 (Wish I got this at +3)
Atlanta -2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back