All things NFL/College 2014-15 Season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty accurate tipping there kaiser.
Well done.
Anyone seen this NFL genius thing? My mate reckons hes doing alright off it this year. 4 weeks in and he's well up.

Hey mate, do you think you could provide a link for this NFL genius stuff. There are a fair few people out there who like to think they are good on the punt with NFL but they never seem to help me win...so far I've stuck with Denver/Seattle this year and that's alright, but it's bound to fail soon! So would appreciate a good tip thanks.

Hey mate, do you think you could provide a link for this NFL genius stuff. There are a fair few people out there who like to think they are good on the punt with NFL but they never seem to help me win...so far I've stuck with Denver/Seattle this year and that's alright, but it's bound to fail soon! So would appreciate a good tip thanks.

I havent used it, but the overall site is like MVPgenius.com.au or something.
I dont want to promote it in case im not allowed to by forum rules....

Um what?
Ive mentioned it maybe twice in my last 500 posts?
One asking if anyone had used it (knew about it), and one saying a friend was using the NFL one.

Hmmm must have been someone else then.

Seems like there's a post along the lines of "has anyone been following XXXGenius, his tips are awesome!" every few months.

Apologies unit.

Hmmm must have been someone else then.

Seems like there's a post along the lines of "has anyone been following XXXGenius, his tips are awesome!" every few months.

Apologies unit.
Nah no problem...

From what I see their tips give a positive return, but its not a big one.
Im happy to scam the tips off my mate for now...i think as people discover it they want to find out if its any good, probably a few different people asking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't been around BF, I've had a pretty good start to the season, I'm running on about 150% returns at the moment! It's only the second season that I've really seriously bet on football.

The vast majority of this is College football multis... I always have a little NFL one, but I don't think I've actually got any up this season.

I quite like an American football multi - in AFL and NRL the magic multi number is only 3 in my experience; in football (soccer) I reckon the magic number is 4, maaaaybe 5.

But in American football your magic number stretches out to 6 or 7, cos you can multi up some short favourites with some better odds and cash up.

My new favourite betting sport for sure.

Based on what? I think Chargers win 30-10.

Agree with other 2 though I think Titans will win the game.

Typed up a reply but the server shat itself. San Diego has been giving up points in the 2nd half and given that this is a divisional game at Oakland I think the Raiders will be right there to the end or have a backdoor cover. Another positive is that Pryor is playing.

What happened to Harry's NCAAF game previews? It was the most coherent post he's ever made and gets deleted?

if only it was his. Quite a bit plagurised

Doing ok with NCAAF this year so I thought I'd post them on here (cue immediate losing streak)
Baylor -17.5
Clemson -23.5
Texas Tech -14
Upset alert - Bowling Green paying 4.5, in with a bit chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back