All things NFL/College 2014-15 Season.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm 1-1 with the steelers game pending.I was going to play GB and colts too,spewing.

On to the real stuff now!

Yep, hopefully the playoffs are good to me. This is my first season betting NFL so I'm already happy being ~23 units up so far. Would be nice to crack 30 by the Superbowl. Need to build my bankroll for the AFL season.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu. Would have gone 3-0. :confused::confused::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

omg im new to NFL and was making a bet last night like a minute before the game start by following yours and Free's tips but must of clicked on the wrong button for the NE/Buff game. Wish i made it 10 minutes beforehand so i didnt have to rush :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

us13SG0.jpg

omg im new to NFL and was making a bet last night like a minute before the game start by following yours and Free's tips but must of clicked on the wrong button for the NE/Buff game. Wish i made it 10 minutes beforehand so i didnt have to rush :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

us13SG0.jpg

You did well!!

Did you watch any of the NFL action over the weekend?

There should be some really good games over the 'wildcard' play-off weekend.

us13SG0.jpg

Haha, good effort nonetheless. That's a multi though isn't it?

Thank god for NFL league pass free 7 day trial.

Panthers played Atlanta in a winner take all game and the *******s on 7mate chose the 49ers and Cards game out of the two games in that time slot. Seriously, what a bunch of ******* morons!!

Not only that but i would have missed out on seeing my boys play easily their most complete game all year!

Thank god we are on ESPN this week (Saturday game) on Sunday our time so won't even have to IQ it as i usually would while at work on the Monday. Its all coming together….:D:D:D:D

…..Now watch us bomb out in straight sets again :oops:

Thank god for NFL league pass free 7 day trial.

Panthers played Atlanta in a winner take all game and the *******s on 7mate chose the 49ers and Cards game out of the two games in that time slot. Seriously, what a bunch of ******* morons!!

Not only that but i would have missed out on seeing my boys play easily their most complete game all year!

Thank god we are on ESPN this week (Saturday game) on Sunday our time so won't even have to IQ it as i usually would while at work on the Monday. Its all coming together….:D:D:D:D

…..Now watch us bomb out in straight sets again :oops:

Straight sets? No double chance in this league mate.

PS - hope you get belted
PPS - Cam Newton is in top 5 knobs in world sport

:D

yea Small thats why it hurts soo much :cry::cry:

any tips for 2night?

College football? Not at this stage. Took the Aggies at the line last night and that went well. Haven't had much luck at all with college football this season so I'll see if there's anything of interest for tomorrow's games....

Straight sets? No double chance in this league mate.

PS - hope you get belted
PPS - Cam Newton is in top 5 knobs in world sport

:D

yes Mr. Picky, I'm aware of the the playoff structure, you know what i ******* mean!!

I hope you have Colin Sack'n'pick in the top 4… i ******* hate that prick beyond belief, Manziel just behind him.

I would have said the same about Cam two years ago, but he has grown up. Not my fav Panther, Kuechly and Thomas Davis easily my top two. Still cry that Steve Smith is at Baltimore.

Has anyone been betting on the college bowls? I've had a few winners but have been taking it nowhere near as seriously as I should.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone been betting on the college bowls? I've had a few winners but have been taking it nowhere near as seriously as I should.

Not really. I wanted to bet on Oregon on the line against Florida State but didn't unfortunately. Think they are also value on the line against Ohio State who have already played their final imo.

5U Arizona +6.5 vs Carolina @ 1.95 (Bookmaker)

Not sure why this line is so high. Carolina are vastly overrated.

Just had a look into that game. I'm liking under 38.

Cardinals serving up a third string QB on the road against the Panthers who have managed to keep the total way down in their last few games. Interesting one, going to look into the other games tomorrow.

Oh s**t, missed out. Didn't realise that there are games on right now.

Taking Pittsburgh -3 for the late game.

I always avoid betting on ravens games. Not because I support them, but because their performances vary so much

:( missed out on the total by half a point. Spewing.

0-2 (-2U) to start the play-offs. Not happy! Hoping to make a comeback with the schedule tonight.

:( missed out on the total by half a point. Spewing.

0-2 (-2U) to start the play-offs. Not happy! Hoping to make a comeback with the schedule tonight.

I was on the under too.Bloody safety.

Who are you leaning towards for tonite?

I've got two small doubles combining A.Luck to throw over 294+ yards,the first two legs are home.

Put both games through a formula I use for NBA which happens to be surprisingly accurate. Spat out scores for tonights NFL games that were only a point or two out from what I was predicting myself.. Quickly backtested it and it went well in week 17, including being out by only one point from the exact score in the Washington/Dallas and Browns/Ravens games.

Odds aren't the best on the picks, I'm chained to Unibet for the next couple of days so I can quickly piss off the rest of this turnover requirement. Wouldn't recommend tailing these picks (fade me if anything) as it's the first time I've used this strategy for NFL and there's every chance they could go horribly wrong!

Playoffs tally stands at 0-2 (-2 units).

Dallas @ Detroit

Prediction: 29-23.

I'm liking this total. The public perception is that Detroit will constrict Dallas' high powered offense and keep the game down to a smaller total. Green Bay proved that it's possible to effectively run and score against Detroit, and this is what Dallas is known for. Dallas' offense is in hot form and I can see this game shaping up similar to the Green Bay/Detroit game. Dallas have gone over this in something like 6 of their last 7 games whereas Detroit has gone over 3 in their last 5.

Dallas/Detroit OVER 47.5 @ $1.81 (Unibet)

Cincinnati @ Indianapolis

Prediction: 23-15.

Colts too much for Cincinnati after the pounding they gave them earlier in the season. Cincinnati haven't won a playoff game in something like 20 years? Pair this with a home advantage for Indianapolis and I think they'll get over the line. Andy Luck is lethal, however he has been throwing his fair share of turnovers lately - the Bengals forced four upon Peyton Manning which got them the big underdog win. On the topic of quarterbacks - without AJ Green I just can't invest in Andy Dalton.

Indianapolis -3.5 @ $1.87 (Unibet)

Put both games through a formula I use for NBA which happens to be surprisingly accurate. Spat out scores for tonights NFL games that were only a point or two out from what I was predicting myself.. Quickly backtested it and it went well in week 17, including being out by only one point from the exact score in the Washington/Dallas and Browns/Ravens games.

Odds aren't the best on the picks, I'm chained to Unibet for the next couple of days so I can quickly piss off the rest of this turnover requirement. Wouldn't recommend tailing these picks (fade me if anything) as it's the first time I've used this strategy for NFL and there's every chance they could go horribly wrong!

Playoffs tally stands at 0-2 (-2 units).

Dallas @ Detroit

Prediction: 29-23.

I'm liking this total. The public perception is that Detroit will constrict Dallas' high powered offense and keep the game down to a smaller total. Green Bay proved that it's possible to effectively run and score against Detroit, and this is what Dallas is known for. Dallas' offense is in hot form and I can see this game shaping up similar to the Green Bay/Detroit game. Dallas have gone over this in something like 6 of their last 7 games whereas Detroit has gone over 3 in their last 5.

Dallas/Detroit OVER 47.5 @ $1.81 (Unibet)

Cincinnati @ Indianapolis

Prediction: 23-15.

Colts too much for Cincinnati after the pounding they gave them earlier in the season. Cincinnati haven't won a playoff game in something like 20 years? Pair this with a home advantage for Indianapolis and I think they'll get over the line. Andy Luck is lethal, however he has been throwing his fair share of turnovers lately - the Bengals forced four upon Peyton Manning which got them the big underdog win. On the topic of quarterbacks - without AJ Green I just can't invest in Andy Dalton.

Indianapolis -3.5 @ $1.87 (Unibet)
Good luck.
I've got a small play on the u47.5 in the colts v bengals.
And same again with over 27 pts Dallas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back