All things NFL/College 2014-15 Season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really. I wanted to bet on Oregon on the line against Florida State but didn't unfortunately. Think they are also value on the line against Ohio State who have already played their final imo.

I just looked at the line (-7.0) for Oregon v Ohio st. seems pretty good value considering how lethal their (Oregon) OL looked on Saturday.

Put both games through a formula I use for NBA which happens to be surprisingly accurate. Spat out scores for tonights NFL games that were only a point or two out from what I was predicting myself.. Quickly backtested it and it went well in week 17, including being out by only one point from the exact score in the Washington/Dallas and Browns/Ravens games.

Odds aren't the best on the picks, I'm chained to Unibet for the next couple of days so I can quickly piss off the rest of this turnover requirement. Wouldn't recommend tailing these picks (fade me if anything) as it's the first time I've used this strategy for NFL and there's every chance they could go horribly wrong!

Playoffs tally stands at 0-2 (-2 units).

Dallas @ Detroit

Prediction: 29-23.

I'm liking this total. The public perception is that Detroit will constrict Dallas' high powered offense and keep the game down to a smaller total. Green Bay proved that it's possible to effectively run and score against Detroit, and this is what Dallas is known for. Dallas' offense is in hot form and I can see this game shaping up similar to the Green Bay/Detroit game. Dallas have gone over this in something like 6 of their last 7 games whereas Detroit has gone over 3 in their last 5.

Dallas/Detroit OVER 47.5 @ $1.81 (Unibet)

Cincinnati @ Indianapolis

Prediction: 23-15.

Colts too much for Cincinnati after the pounding they gave them earlier in the season. Cincinnati haven't won a playoff game in something like 20 years? Pair this with a home advantage for Indianapolis and I think they'll get over the line. Andy Luck is lethal, however he has been throwing his fair share of turnovers lately - the Bengals forced four upon Peyton Manning which got them the big underdog win. On the topic of quarterbacks - without AJ Green I just can't invest in Andy Dalton.

Indianapolis -3.5 @ $1.87 (Unibet)

1-1 (-0.13U).

So close to hitting both. :(

1-3 (-2.13U).

I just looked at the line (-7.0) for Oregon v Ohio st. seems pretty good value considering how lethal their (Oregon) OL looked on Saturday.

Lol you think Mariota will have time to allow the OL to do their thing. Osu wins Su. Oregon -7 is as square as it gets. They'll be forced to punt when Mariota continues to throw completions. He'll get picked off a few times and will be lucky if he doesn't throw a pick 6

Can't wait to see some picks this week on here? I can already tell which way you lot are gonna go. Manning ,Brady, Rodgers, Wilson all Super Bowl QBs in a parlay. What could possibly go wrong? Two dogs are winning Su

De Marco Murray over 91.5
Cj Anderson over 80.5
Both rushing yards $1.90
$100x2

Reason for Murray and Anderson for the over.Both colts and packers are not great statistically against the run.

Cowboys will try and run the ball as much as possible to try and limit Rodgers game minutes.

Last edited:
I was so close to playing totals.. Both games for the over. Pats game covered easily and the game on at the moment is well on track. Damn.

Expecting some high scoring games tomorrow.

3-1 on totals during the playoffs so far, unfortunately I haven't put money on some of them. Going to start from now. Again, I wouldn't recommend taking these scorelines as being accurate... They have been almost perfectly accurate thus far (only a few points out on each playoff game so far, pretty good) however after some horrid results in the NBA today things could go horribly wrong.

Dallas @ Green Bay

Prediction: 33-39.

Green Bay averaging 30ppg at home with Dallas being the highest scoring road team in the NFL. Dallas will be looking to capitalise on Green Bay's subpar rushing defense. If the Packers can put up 30, no doubt it'll sail over 52 with majority predicting a close game. Weather is forecasted to be freezing cold, however both quarterbacks have no issue with the cold weather.

Dallas/Green Bay OVER 52 @ $1.91 (Bet365)

Indianapolis @ Denver

Prediction:
29-40.

Both teams have plenty of firepower and it has the potential to become a good old fashioned shootout. Playoff game, Colts vs Manning.. everything seems to point to the fact that it'll be high intensity with a great deal of emotional value attached. The over between these teams is 8-1 from the last 9, and Denver are 5-1 at home in their last 6. Games between these two have consistently gone over 53.5 since the 80's so I think the only thing that'd stop history from repeating itself would be Denver's new running game and Peyton Manning's blatant inability to perform in cold weather... getting old perhaps?

Indianapolis/Denver OVER 53.5 @ $1.91 (Bet365)

The $7.50 Beteasy are offering for the colour of Gatorade poured over the winning coach's head to be red is tremendous value. Also $11 for Katie Perry's first dress to be silver. Incredible!

The $7.50 Beteasy are offering for the colour of Gatorade poured over the winning coach's head to be red is tremendous value. Also $11 for Katie Perry's first dress to be silver. Incredible!
That's awsome I wonder if sportsbet will have something silly like that. I do remember a few ago when the Ravens won there was a specials market on who the MVP would thank first God @ $2.10 was never in doubt. Easy money hehe

Leaning towards the Seahawks, however I'd much rather leave this game alone and enjoy not only two great football teams, but a performance from my girl Katy Perry at half time. :$

I want Seattle to win so it's highly likely I'll throw some money behind them tonight.. We'll see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a difficult game to get a read on.The SHs were so lucky against GB who had their best player playing injured.

I've gone for NE to win by 13 or more @ $7.70 -$50

Last edited:
On a more important note, which song will Katy Perry sing first in the half time show?

Roar 1.7

Firework 4.5

Dark Horse 7

This is How we do 7.5

American Woman 9

I kissed a Girl 11

ET 13

California Girls 15

Hot & Cold 15

Odds are with Betstar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back