Toast All things Paul Roos + Coaching: McCartney joins coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Chew Man

Senior List
Feb 7, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ok, so far I have heard: Micky o, George Stone, Tadgh Kenneally, Ling, Kirk, Junior, Blakey?

Any advancements, confirmation or denials?

Any list that doesn't include Royal would be encouraging.

Adam Simpson senior assistant?

Edit: Too slow, beaten to it ^

George Stone.

Never heard of him, but damn he has a tough name so I'm all for it.

I was trying to think why I thought I'd heard of him before, and then it hit me.

Would be a great get for us if we can pull it of, as chew man said he is responsible for setting up the Swans development academy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be a great get for us if we can pull it of, as chew man said he is responsible for setting up the Swans development academy

I'm imaging Richard Simmons in charge of the Swans academy. There's lycra, spirit fingers and a lot of confused young boys.

Ah yes I didn't see this this thread until now, apologies I asked about Ling in the Roos coach thread. That being said, I really want Lingy.

Was possibly only hearing what I wanted to but PJ went on about getting good people from successful cultures, the top of that crop being Sydney and Geelong.

Over-analysing? Probably.

We can safely say Action Jackson would've sounded out Lingy, perhaps his powers of persuasion can get Lingy at least thinking about it

Ili1dl.gif

I was trying to think why I thought I'd heard of him before, and then it hit me.

I wondered when someone else would make that connection :D:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back