• Julie Bishop

• Scott Morrison

• Andrew Robb

• Someone from the LIberal Party other than those above

• Bill Shorten

• Someone from the Labor Party other than Shorten

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Noticed no ring on the cowards ring finger this morning in the Murdosssshhhh paper.

Anyhoo , Gough , Maggie5 , Ratts of Tobruk , Bomberboyokay ( and the many others who felt the same way )

MY WORK HERE IS DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

obama-walks-out-o.gif

I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

just saw this....

Elizabeth Tilley (@liztilley84)
41 mins ago
.@David_Speers says @TonyAbbottMHR was expected to face the cameras this morning but may now just put out a statement #libspill

mqdefault.jpg

Like a petulant 5 year old til the end ( and beyond )

MAN UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR COWARDLY LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

just saw this....

View attachment 173905

Like a petulant 5 year old til the end ( and beyond )

MAN UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR COWARDLY LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still need your vigilance on Malcolm. Supported him for his stance in 2009 and resigning.

But not so sure that he isn't prepared to compromise his beliefs to stay as PM.

Wonder what it has cost him? Soon see, hopefully he will be asked lots of questions re ETS/Climate Change.

The language may change but if the policies remain the same, I doubt whether the public will buy it.

Still need your vigilance on Malcolm. Supported him for his stance in 2009 and resigning.

Wonder what it has cost him? Soon see, hopefully he will be asked lots of questions re ETS/Climate Change.

The language may change but if the policies remain the same, I doubt whether the public will buy it.

When the festering fascists bubble back to the surface , then i'll put the cape back on

While we're on the subject of AWOL , anyone seen whatsername Jane today ??
She'd be gutted , loses her beloved coward and her fallback JACKBOOT SCOTTY missed out too

:)

I think it more likely that the policy language will remain similar, but the policies themselves will change. Out goes the'captains pick' debacle, In comes more middle of the road on social issues & more even handed economic policies.

We need an end to politicians who want to remake the country in their own image & ignore the people. Looking at the last 2 years, we are not Americans, we are not gun toting, bible bashers. We are not overall racist & xenophobic. ie we are more middle of the road types, we value real fairness. I'm sure Turnbull knows that. He will want to change the ship of state, he will change it slowly so as not to capsize it.

Hopefully its the end of the ultra conservatives. Nasty, selfish, negative, creatures they are.

Turnbull will use more positive language & paint some positivity for a change.

I think it more likely that the policy language will remain similar, but the policies themselves will change. Out goes the'captains pick' debacle, In comes more middle of the road on social issues & more even handed economic policies.

We need an end to politicians who want to remake the country in their own image & ignore the people. Looking at the last 2 years, we are not Americans, we are not gun toting, bible bashers. We are not overall racist & xenophobic. ie we are more middle of the road types, we value real fairness. I'm sure Turnbull knows that. He will want to change the ship of state, he will change it slowly so as not to capsize it.

Hopefully its the end of the ultra conservatives. Nasty, selfish, negative, creatures they are.

Hope your are right but somehow he has to bring the other 44 and the nats with him and that won't be easy.

Will take more than this term.

Canning can't be won because of Abbott, so Turnbull is trying to save Hastie. Clever.
Hastie must feel like he just ordered a brand new 2019 Commodore.

Translated, we love our welfare cheques for doing nothing. My wife and I were given $7300 in welfare for the last financial year when our combined incomes were $111k. That is absolutely ridiculous. No wonder the country is going under!

Translated, we love our welfare cheques for doing nothing. My wife and I were given $7300 in welfare for the last financial year when our combined incomes were $111k. That is absolutely ridiculous. No wonder the country is going under!

Translate your own shyte mate.

No one forced you to take anything did they? Did you keep it? If so, why didnt you send it back?

Too many holes in this story. As usual.

Back