• Julie Bishop

• Scott Morrison

• Andrew Robb

• Someone from the LIberal Party other than those above

• Bill Shorten

• Someone from the Labor Party other than Shorten

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, except those "millions saved" went straight to uniforms and ducking stationary for Abbott's gestapo force

Hah hah hah

Swan keeps country afloat during GFC, recognised and awarded internationally for it.

Far righties: "Swann is hopeless, killing the economy!"

Hockey completely and utterly shits the bed with worst budget in modern memory amid skyrocketing debt and a complete absense of the 'budget crisis' rhetoric he used in opposition.

Righties: "it's the senate and the end of the mining boom and also iron ore prices. Grr"
"Febrile press"

Don't we all agree with Abbott that the Nuclear family is the best welfare and support structure ever 'invented' funny term to use though.

its just what and who society is prepared to sacrifice to promote one form of social structure over another.

Forcing young unmarried mothers to adopt out their kids for example.

The nuclear family is a fair ideal to work for, but other forms eg blended families are near enoug

Heard on the radio that Abbott shopped himself around the private sector for job opportunities - there were none!

Now I know why he decided to run again.

I wonder if he tried Pell, maybe he needs a Press Secretary, has all the attributes - Catholic, background in journalism and blind faith.

I hear TA has made another great speech in the US. This follows his warning to Europe re the dangers of illegal immigration which received vicious condemnation from the haters but has proven correct on every count. Statesman.

I hear TA has made another great speech in the US. This follows his warning to Europe re the dangers of illegal immigration which received vicious condemnation from the haters but has proven correct on every count. Statesman.

Love your work look forward to seeing you at the comedy festival this year. You're a laugh a minute man.:rolleyes:

Don't we all agree with Abbott that the Nuclear family is the best welfare and support structure ever 'invented' funny term to use though.

its just what and who society is prepared to sacrifice to promote one form of social structure over another.

Forcing young unmarried mothers to adopt out their kids for example.

The nuclear family is a fair ideal to work for, but other forms eg blended families are near enoug

Well, no. I dont agree.

The extended family provides the best support structure. The nuclear family just dumps the elderly into nursing homes where the tax payer picks up the bulk of the tab. They stay their & rot instead of helping the family structure.
Also the tax payers pays a huge amount for the education & child support costs of the true nuclear family kids.

The nuclear family is an inefficient & expensive way to base a society. It might suit the luney religious right to paint some idilic picture of this sort of family. Those nutters also preach the primacy of the individual, without realising the individuals generally cant survive without social interaction. Those that do, live off society, not with it.

There you go, he can get a get a job on the speaking circuit to the irrelevant. Book your seat now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dare I ask what a wang is?
0000011untitled.png

Back