• Scott Morrison

• Andrew Robb

• Someone from the LIberal Party other than those above

• Bill Shorten

• Someone from the Labor Party other than Shorten

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You've misheard them they were mocking you for being a huge Wang

I don't think it was the smarts they were deriding.

Got his TISM costume mixed up?

s-l300.jpg

Like being mocked for having a huge Wang, or being derided by the dole-bait kids at high school for being smart.
Hmm, let's talk a step into Xsess' cuckoo world and imagine which of these might actually have happened. Has anyone ever been mocked for having a 'huge wang'? I think 'praised' is far more likely than 'mocked'. So to the second example... "Dole-bait kids" says it all.

Xsess struts around at school thinking he's smart by comparing himself to the kids who struggled the most in maths. This false superiority continues for his entire life as actual smart people don't take him seriously. Consequently he has to keep beating up on the dumb kids in his mind in order to make himself feel good again. Voila - you get an adult right-wing loon who has to make up stories to go along with his made-up superiority in order to feel like he is actually winning in life.

Meanwhile the fact the "dole-bait kids" haven't turned into dirt-covered Dickens characters aggravates him further. As they enjoy OK lives with family or friends or whatever he has to invent global 'lefty' conspiracies to explain why they aren't as angry as he is. How else could they have somehow avoided living the life Xsess always imagined they should? And if Xsess is miserable about this then he must dedicate a good chunk of his life to trying to stop the sort of social togetherness that allows people to be happy even if they aren't great at STEM subjects. And of course if that makes the rich richer then that's all good, because Xsess is sure at some point his imagined schoolyard superiority will translate into actual superiority and he will be amongst the rich too. ...Surely... Any day now... ...Once that bloody govt/stupid voters let him! Angry internetty post NOW!

/poppsych

Friend dropped in with a copy of the Hun, of course couldn't resist and turned the pages to read Abbott had some 53 people on staff in his department (I don't suppose it included his social media contractors) and the article stated cost us almost $3.3 mill in payouts.
Costs for payouts from Rudd/Gillard/Abbott $10M.

Another article suggested Credlin for the vacant position of Sex Discrimination Commissioner and her husband Ambassador to the Vatican.

Hmm, let's talk a step into Xsess' cuckoo world and imagine which of these might actually have happened. Has anyone ever been mocked for having a 'huge wang'? I think 'praised' is far more likely than 'mocked'. So to the second example... "Dole-bait kids" says it all.

Xsess struts around at school thinking he's smart by comparing himself to the kids who struggled the most in maths. This false superiority continues for his entire life as actual smart people don't take him seriously. Consequently he has to keep beating up on the dumb kids in his mind in order to make himself feel good again. Voila - you get an adult right-wing loon who has to make up stories to go along with his made-up superiority in order to feel like he is actually winning in life.

Meanwhile the fact the "dole-bait kids" haven't turned into dirt-covered Dickens characters aggravates him further. As they enjoy OK lives with family or friends or whatever he has to invent global 'lefty' conspiracies to explain why they aren't as angry as he is. How else could they have somehow avoided living the life Xsess always imagined they should? And if Xsess is miserable about this then he must dedicate a good chunk of his life to trying to stop the sort of social togetherness that allows people to be happy even if they aren't great at STEM subjects. And of course if that makes the rich richer then that's all good, because Xsess is sure at some point his imagined schoolyard superiority will translate into actual superiority and he will be amongst the rich too. ...Surely... Any day now... ...Once that bloody govt/stupid voters let him! Angry internetty post NOW!

/poppsych

On one hand there's the irony of this rant in response to my joke proving the point of my post. On the other hand humour, that you would waste so much time. And a question.. why all this anger? My wife's first hand experience in central Paris circa 2008 is what it is - yes it played a good part in me forming a particular opinion your ideology cant accept. Its not my fault exactly the same incidents are now so numerous in Europe that reports can no longer be supressed. All I can say is thank goodness for the great Tony Abbott.

Last edited:
Thank him for what? Now that Turnbull has admitted it was Rudd Mk II's return to the Howard era policies that actually "stopped the boats", we are left with scrapping the Carbon price, which has left us in the position of being the only western nation to be doing less, not more to counter climate change. Some f***ing legacy.

On one hand there's the irony of this rant in response to my joke proving the point of my post. On the other hand humour, that you would waste so much time. And a question.. why all this anger? My wife's first hand experience in central Paris circa 2008 is what it is - yes it played a good part in me forming a particular opinion your ideology cant accept. Its not my fault exactly the same incidents are now so numerous in Europe that reports can no longer be supressed. All I can say is thank goodness for the great Tony Abbott.

The worst Australian Prime Minister in history.

Thank him for what? Now that Turnbull has admitted it was Rudd Mk II's return to the Howard era policies that actually "stopped the boats", we are left with scrapping the Carbon price, which has left us in the position of being the only western nation to be doing less, not more to counter climate change. Some f***ing legacy.

After years of denial Rudd adopted offshore processing that Abbott was pushing for all along - for some strange reason did it just before the election. Of course he stopped short of turning boats around because "it couldn't be done" which was bullshit. Took Abbotts greatness to stare down Australia's open border industry and give us the gift his policy keeps delivering to our nation. On the other hand Turnbull isn't fit to lick Abbotts bootlaces.

Last edited:

Makes some of the colonial Governors look good too.

Exactly, 100%
and I don't beleive the liberals sacked him because he was a winner. Remember there propaganda about labor changing leaders and would not happen under an adult government, well he couldn't get to two years that's how good he was. Lined his own pockets and his mates. Worst ever by a country mile.

Exactly, 100%
and I don't beleive the liberals sacked him because he was a winner. Remember there propaganda about labor changing leaders and would not happen under an adult government, well he couldn't get to two years that's how good he was. Lined his own pockets and his mates. Worst ever by a country mile.
Don't waste your time Xsess is just trolling (I hope) as any sane person could never post what he does about Abbott.

Worst ever by a country mile.

Why exactly? Shaving 5% off the ABC's budget doesn't warrant that title. Knighting prince Philip was stupid but doesn't effect anyone. The mining industry is in the worst downturn in 100 years - so the tax repeal is neither here nor there. Re-establishing borders is a masterstroke. Free trade agreements are good. The sky didn't fall in when the carbon tax was repealed and the extra cash in the economy is good. I like his response to the Russians when they shot down those Australians. I like that he told Indonesia to STFU. Gillian Trigg's is a muppet and his comments re her are justified. Gay marriage is a non issue but at least he attempted to give people a say once and for all. Deserves criticism for failing to reign in spending but then again he faced a senate PUP, Green Labor, Fairfax, ABC blockade - you cant deal with people deliberately bent on ruining the country..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do know that we have no control over the climate and a bogus tax on a natural gas will achieve jack s**t!

Hopefully there's just enough people supporting Abbott to convince him to have another entertaining run at the top job.
Would be safer to wait until the ALP aren't run by complete twits. Don't want him winning again do we?

Only in the delusional world of Figbooty could anyone consider anyone but Gough Whitlam to be the worst PM in modern Australian history.

Right so all Western countries have signed up to binding emission cuts have they?

Not that its in any way at all relevant given any cuts in Australia's emissions would have zero statistical effect on global temperatures.

He will be remember for getting rid of economicially insane taxes and standing up the pro people smuggling supporters. Economically his legacy isn't great but its still miles in front of Gough, Fraser and Gillards.

Only in the delusional world of Figbooty could anyone consider anyone but Gough Whitlam to be the worst PM in modern Australian history.

Right so all Western countries have signed up to binding emission cuts have they?

Not that its in any way at all relevant given any cuts in Australia's emissions would have zero statistical effect on global temperatures.

He will be remember for getting rid of economicially insane taxes and standing up the pro people smuggling supporters. Economically his legacy isn't great but its still miles in front of Gough, Fraser and Gillards.
You're insane...

Of course, an insane person can never know or understand that they are insane... because they think they are sane and everyone else is crazy.

But it's you...

Why exactly? Shaving 5% off the ABC's budget doesn't warrant that title. Knighting prince Philip was stupid but doesn't effect anyone. The mining industry is in the worst downturn in 100 years - so the tax repeal is neither here nor there. Re-establishing borders is a masterstroke. Free trade agreements are good. The sky didn't fall in when the carbon tax was repealed and the extra cash in the economy is good. I like his response to the Russians when they shot down those Australians. I like that he told Indonesia to STFU. Gillian Trigg's is a muppet and his comments re her are justified. Gay marriage is a non issue but at least he attempted to give people a say once and for all. Deserves criticism for failing to reign in spending but then again he faced a senate PUP, Green Labor, Fairfax, ABC blockade - you cant deal with people deliberately bent on ruining the country..
1301749200000.jpg

You're insane...

Yeah because in the real world everyone thinks Gough was brilliant. Did the coaltion primary vote ever get under 30% which IIRC it did with Gillard?

How odd that none of your kook assertions ever seem to be supported by facts or logic.

Yeah because in the real world everyone thinks Gough was brilliant. Did the coaltion primary vote ever get under 30% which IIRC it did with Gillard?

How odd that none of your kook assertions ever seem to be supported by facts or logic.
You're insane, or you know how weak your points are so you always try to argue from condescension and authority.

Either way... there there. It will be ok, dear.

Back