• Julie Bishop

• Scott Morrison

• Andrew Robb

• Someone from the LIberal Party other than those above

• Bill Shorten

• Someone from the Labor Party other than Shorten

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Maggie. Go down to the ADF and troll them. This is what you don't understand. Real life is not crazy cat lady on the internet. So if you think our ADF are arseholes, take a stroll and tell them. Tell them they need another woman while you're at it.
Kudos to you, you are pretty good on the name calling.
Only A-hole around here is you, sadly you use the same outlet when you post.

Kudos to you, you are pretty good on the name calling.
Only A-hole around here is you, sadly you use the same outlet when you post.

I assume you won't go to the ADF then. Not surprising. I imagine you as a wonderful grandmother screaming at her grandkids.

Politics doesn't come into my house. Family does.

I thought I had you on ignore cat lady. Not an unexpected response though.

Now, I want to hear more on your views on the ADF that have kept you safe your whole ******* life.
Who have the kept us safe from?

Even Maggie would barely have been around for WW2.

I can't think of a single time that the ADF has protected me. Unless you're referring to a horde of asylum seekers/refugees.

Who have the kept us safe from?

Even Maggie would barely have been around for WW2.

I can't think of a single time that the ADF has protected me. Unless you're referring to a horde of asylum seekers/refugees.

At home in your home country my good man.

Often forgotten.

Why does NSWCROW get free reign to abuse Tony Abbott all the time?

Chief?

I'm no expert but i think it's because i'm a top bloke and you're just some campaigner who came here to start s**t........
8PsTGAg.gif

I see you're new here , managed to get half of BF offside in that time , i hope the multiple smackdowns you've copped have taught you a few valuable lessons.
Hopefully you knuckle down this week at school and decide to make something decent of yourself instead of being a sour little entitled campaigner.

Go to bed you salty little bitch and may the universe take pity on your soul overnight
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

( ^^ That's a grown ups movie called THE UNTOUCHABLES , check it out...there's a great line from Connery referencing " Knives and guns " that's very apt for what's just happened here. )

I'm no expert but i think it's because i'm a top bloke and you're just some campaigner who came here to start s**t........
8PsTGAg.gif

I see you're new here , managed to get half of BF offside in that time , i hope the multiple smackdowns you've copped have taught you a few valuable lessons.
Hopefully you knuckle down this week at school and decide to make something decent of yourself instead of being a sour little entitled campaigner.

Go to bed you salty little bitch and may the universe take pity on your soul overnight
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

( ^^ That's a grown ups movie called THE UNTOUCHABLES , check it out...there's a great line from Connery referencing " Knives and guns " that's very apt for what's just happened here. )

Sure Ted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does NSWCROW get free reign to abuse Tony Abbott all the time?

Chief?

http://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliam...s/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/RP9697/97rp10

In 1992 in Australian Capital Television Pty Ltd v Commonwealth the High Court struck down the Political Broadcasts and Political Disclosures Act 1991 (Cth) which restricted political advertising on the electronic media during Federal, State, Territory and local elections. In doing so, it recognised that the Australian Constitution contains an implied freedom to discuss political matters. This freedom was primarily derived from sections 7 and 24 of the Constitution...

You don't need the site's admin to give the okay, you only need a High Court of Australia decision.

Don't laugh Crow. I am sure that you had a spell not long ago. I could be next, to your delight.
You don't have to be next Lebbo, it is all about not abusing everyone, trolling and trying to contribute to a discussion not derailing.

COWARD, feel the COWARD,

Shorten is a rapist.
ROFL.
YOU misspelled Abbott and a misogynist women beater is not what rapist means.
I'm only glad you did not point out Abbott's penchant for giving character references for child molesters and peddling Christian homophobia.

Back