Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
It would be pretty sick if we could put these teams into a cricket manager game and sim it, see how the players/teams perform.

I don't think you can do that on international cricket captain? Or can it be modded?

It would be pretty sick if we could put these teams into a cricket manager game and sim it, see how the players/teams perform.

I don't think you can do that on international cricket captain? Or can it be modded?

I can use VC4, like I did for the Windies experiment, and chances are the results will make more sense thanks to the records being used.

The Bad Boys XI rolls on - the scariest bloke in world cricket, bar none.

SIR CURTLY AMBROSE

Curtly-Ambrose-Benson-Hedges-1992.jpg

405 test wickets at an average of 21? No worries, cuz. This guy could make you s**t your pants and take your wicket at the same time. Don't question his fashion choices, either. He will fill my 1980s slot.

The Speaker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jak!x

Club Legend
May 7, 2013
The Border Of Sanity
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
With the best strike rate of any bowler with more than 200 wickets, Waqar Younis was lethal with a combination of pace, reverse swing and the yorker. This combination allowed for Younis to take 373 wickets at an average of 23.56 and due to the sudden absence of Curtly Ambrose ;), is a welcomed addition to the XII

1. Herbert Sutcliffe (1911-1925)
5. Sir Viv Richards (1971-1980)
10. Waqar Younis (1981-1990)

Sorry fellas, I completely forgot about this. I will try and get onto picking some players or maybe it's just best to skip me altogether?
Just pick two players now to make up for your first two picks.

Filling my recent player pick is a man tireless in his dedication to the simple art of staying in and scoring a lot. Unlike some of his countrymen, he's capable in all conditions, and a safe pair of hands. My third pick is Rahul Dravid.

3. Rahul Dravid (2011-)
7. Adam Gilchrist (2000-2010)
8. Richard Hadlee (1981-1990)

gym4life

(Shiv, Mateyman)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back