Media All You Need Is Love.

Remove this Banner Ad

Got exactly what I expected!
:)
Thread backfires....... Quick claim it's a reverse troll. Yawn.

Try to not be more predictable then a broken watch in future.

How's the thread backfired?
You're here sprouting the usual I am God crap.

TFB is here being predictable and letting out details from the committee room..............big silly.

Oh no, you place your own values on others again, you were half right originally, I was hoping for a more friendly type of thread, but what I got from all the misery guts on here is exactly what I expected, disappointing.

How's the thread backfired?
You're here sprouting the usual I am God crap.

TFB is here being predictable and letting out details from the committee room..............big silly.
Where did I say I am god in this thread?

Where did I say I am god in this thread?

My bad, it's been ingrained.

Why do you come out all puffy chested all the time? Are you afraid the SFA would think less of you if they knew you were a nice bloke?

I don't.

I was hoping for a more friendly type of thread, but what I got from all the misery guts on here is exactly what I expected, disappointing.

Harden up, Tia.

As far as I can gather, the off-season is about being overly aggressive and taking the piss out of Soggy.

Also, if you got the response you expected why are you disappointed? How did you expect people would respond to an OP that's essentially Beatles lyrics copypasta'd from the web?

My bad, it's been ingrained.

Why do you come out all puffy chested all the time? Are you afraid the SFA would think less of you if they knew you were a nice bloke?

I don't.
Christ I never thought I'd say this but for * sake Frankston Rover you better win. Don't subject me to a week of this.

Harden up, Tia.

As far as I can gather, the off-season is about being overly aggressive and taking the piss out of Soggy.

Also, if you got the response you expected why are you disappointed? How did you expect people would respond to an OP that's essentially Beatles lyrics copypasta'd from the web?
Don't need to harden up at all, brahj, expected but not wanted. The lyrics are just an add on as you can't have too much Beatles.:)
What's wrong with a bit of good lovin' anyway, akkaps needs some love, he's wasted at the Dragons, Citroin needs some love (with that brother of his), Bengwatkins is always up for some self lovin" and it must be so lonely for fitzroybulldog at the Roys and Captain Awkward at the Hawks, so there's plenty of love for them.
Love Is All You Need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't need to harden up at all, brahj, expected but not wanted. The lyrics are just an add on as you can't have too much Beatles.:)
What's wrong with a bit of good lovin' anyway, akkaps needs some love, he's wasted at the Dragons, Citroin needs some love (with that brother of his), Bengwatkins is always up for some self lovin" and it must be so lonely for fitzroybulldog at the Roys and Captain Awkward at the Hawks, so there's plenty of love for them.
Love Is All You Need.

I understand you were probably an adult for the Summer of Love, but it's a different time now.

I think it's cool that brahj has a new avatar because his Chewbacca avatar was the prime reason I thought he was a cousin to HaroLad and why we expressed zero interest in him when he posted in the sign up thread. It was just so low rent.

I think it's cool that brahj has a new avatar because his Chewbacca avatar was the prime reason I thought he was a cousin to HaroLad and why we expressed zero interest in him when he posted in the sign up thread. It was just so low rent.

Cool story, Marlbro. He who hesitates, masturbates.

Soggy already has my answer in regard to joining the Royals; Purple just ain't my jam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back