Club Legend
Apr 5, 2010
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Hammarby IF, East Freo, Glory
Mayo v Dublin tonight @ 11.45pm(est)
Mayo loking for their first all ireland title since 1951 (they've played in 10 finals since but lost all of them).
Dubs broke a drought of their own in 2011 and are aiming for a second crown in three years.

Here's hoping the men from the west can finally end the decades of heart ache.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
anyone watch? i was gonna find a stream but gotta caught up watching the soccer and forgot.

being a mayo fan would be torture. 7 final losses since 1989 without a win to their name (last win 1951). my old housemate was from mayo. he will be devastated today.

kid_a

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2010
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Hammarby IF, East Freo, Glory
anyone watch? i was gonna find a stream but gotta caught up watching the soccer and forgot.

being a mayo fan would be torture. 7 final losses since 1989 without a win to their name (last win 1951). my old housemate was from mayo. he will be devastated today.

went to the pig 'n whistle pub here in brisbane, was literally hundreds of irish expats there watching, great atmosphere. yet again mayo choked, saw some of even the hardest looking blokes tearing up after the game.

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brighton & HA, Boston Celtics
Not a bad game.

Nothing as exciting as the All Ireland Hurling final this year though.

Still don't know why Hennelly came out for that first under. If he'd stayed on his line Brogan wouldn't have scored and the game could have seen a very different result.

Jascave

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2005
Sandringham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers
Which Australian TV network is going to be showing the GAA All Ireland Senior Football Championship this year?

huddler

Senior List
Feb 5, 2011
Melbourne via Ireland
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Celtic, Northcote Park
*Any Irish SuperCoach players who want to join an All-Ireland SuperCoach League for 2015 season, drop me a message. Cheers.*

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brighton & HA, Boston Celtics
7 aren't showing any GAA games this season I think I read on a facebook feed.

Back