Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

He was online last night this morning to make bfffl pick. I pmd him a couple times as he also has a ct pick. But no response. Would've seen my PMS when he was online
Everyone sees your 'PMS' the way you speak and the picks you make ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dagless Wizard Cassius_Clay manureid drd23 Woodson TheGreatBarryB NakedDeadGuy balmainforever peterbuch74 dspeed

Thanks to all for another quick and very interesting draft.

With that completed. What's next?

Your rosters are all complete right now with all players you own, EXCEPT your DRAFTED players.

You have between now and 9am August 28 AEST to decide which of your current players on your rosters are to be KEPT and which are to be unkept in order for me to upload your drafted players.

Maximum keepers is set at 40. Be sure to go thru your roster regularly and check/uncheck the players you want to keep.
If you are SURE you dont want to keep a player feel free to cut him.
People can always still engage in trades right thru till August 28.

At the moment there is no limit to player positions, as many people are already over the limits. You have all camp and preseason now to assess your current roster and your drafted players with the roster position limits in mind because...

On August 28 I will re-set the roster position limits to...
QB-5, RB-8, WR-8, TE-5, PK-3, DL-5, LB-5, DB-5

By August 28 I need everyone to post here or PM me which of your drafted players you want and which of your current roster you want cut. So I can do the offline draft stage on the ESPN site.

If by August 28 people have not cut unkept players, and there are excess players in a position limit impeding me from uploading your drafted players, I will cut them myself. Why I say be sure you cut your own players regularly and not wait for me.

When the keeper deadline passes, the site will lock, to allow me to upload the drafted players. And when im finished doing it, the League page will go to an automatic 2 day waiver period. People can make waiver claims here. Then there'll be another 2 or 3 days of Free Agency. And then the league will officially start with week 1 starting September 6 our time.

So who has Percy Harvin? I want.

Who is Andre Holmes?

Who is Andre Holmes?

112913-quotes-cp.jpg

Holmes has also played for the Dallas Cowboys and the New England Patriots and was originally signed by the Minnesota Vikings as a undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football at Hillsdale College. Michigan.

He played for Hillsdale from 2007 to 2010 and holds the school's all-time record for receiving yardage.During his junior and senior seasons, he also set multiple Hillsdale records with 181 catches, 2,444 yards and 17 touchdowns. After completing his collegiate career, he was invited to play in the Texas vs. The Nation college football all-star game.

Only RED FLAG on him is that he violated the league's performance-enhancing drugs policy just on a year ago. After serving his four week suspension and being reinstated by the National Football League the Oakland Raiders activated him to their roster on October 7, 2013, filling the open roster spot after the release of quarterback Matt Flynn.

2013 numbers: 25 catches (21 first downs) from 52 targets for 431 yards @17.2 average and just one TD.

Biggest Day 2013: 7 catches from 11 targets @ Dallas for 136 yards.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back