Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly. Offer is still there though.

Dspeed is dspeed though so he wont accept unless i gave him shady and foles.

Then just don't do it. Depend will just drop Gordon eventually. Be smart ffs.

Leon knows that the only way to work out a deal is to flip it..

0.jpg

Turn that topsy turvy m0-fo on him and get the Browns to ship him out Cleveland into Alcatraz.

Well i dont see the point in saying that Gordon is available when clearly he isnt unless someone drastically overpays (gives more than a first rounder which nobody will)

Well i dont see the point in saying that Gordon is available when clearly he isnt unless someone drastically overpays (gives more than a first rounder which nobody will)
I appreciate it when people don't publicize private talks, but I have some respect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I appreciate it when people don't publicize private talks, but I have some respect
You should be ecstatic if someone's willing to give you a first for him. Stop being so greedy. You paid a 3rd and 5th, and you might get a 1st back. I'd pull up stumps and call it a great day for you....IFFFFFF Cassius_Clay is truly silly enough to still be offering you a 1st. Imo, he should be patient, Gordon aint going anywhere in a hurry. Cassius and others have a whole 12+ months to think about it. Because the odds are you will release him because you can't carry more than 8 receivers and SSPN players can't be put on IR. You should be ecstatic if anyone gives you even a 3rd for him. If I was Cassius I'd play it smart, not rush in like a blind bull. More likelihood of Gordon remaining in his drug culture, remaining a bratty 22 year old who won't listen to anyone else, and end up arrested again for more drug/DWI charges, and Goodell will make it an indefinite suspension (he probably already will do that now), let alone any other team willing to take a risk on such a guy who 12 months from today is still getting arrested and being petulant etc.

I've also shown I tend not to rate draft picks, I want a player not picks for Gordon, if I can't get that I'll stick with him due to his huge upside

So you want Foles and McCoy, two studs and two Eagles (cassius' team no less), who will be playing all year and collectively score 700 fantasy points.....for a has-been drug-addicted WR who will be indefinitely suspended anytime soon, like Blackmon was, and Blackmon likewise is still drug addled and probably wouldn't make it on a team's 53 due to poor conditioning as well.

Talk about unrealistic. Maybe if you offered Cassius a reasonable player-for-player trade. Like....Gordon for Latavius Murray :thumbsu:

Pity you traded him away for a pittance when you could have got a 1st rounder
Im still laughing at you for giving up a 3rd and a 5th. Quite a haul. And dont forget to take note of whom I draft at 3rd and 5th next year, who will probably end up being studs. If Cassius is silly enough to give you a 1st...truly congrats to you for robbing him stupid.

And of course you don't rate draft picks dspeed seeing as you've admitted you have no idea about college players. So it's pointless for you to have any picks except to use as bait for established players.

And just on your other point....I have too much compassion to rob Cassius of a 1st+2nd+3rd for Gordon. He already embarrassed himself when he traded away two 1sts for Josh Johnson and Kevin Kolb....known to take too much of a risk throwing away picks like a blindfolded guy throwing darts. Just wouldn't have it in me to do that twice to him. And, as I was debating last night elsewhere....to ME Gordon's value....I was very happy with a 3rd and 5th knowing he is worth nothing.

Im still laughing at you for giving up a 3rd and a 5th. Quite a haul. And dont forget to take note of whom I draft at 3rd and 5th next year, who will probably end up being studs. If Cassius is silly enough to give you a 1st...truly congrats to you for robbing him stupid.
Jeez you talk some sh*t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back