LarryDavid

Team Captain
Jun 5, 2009
Santa Monica
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NY Knicks, LA Dodgers & NY Yankees
Oh sorry. Yeah I do hate him. But I need a QB. And he be a Raider. Homerism at play. But yeah I do hate him. Can't stand him. He sucks.

the-freak-book-1024-425x239.jpg

'Stangs Front office getting a jolly good laugh at the expense of the 'Baggers trading tragedies.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
the-freak-book-1024-425x239.jpg

'Stangs Front office getting a jolly good laugh at the expense of the 'Baggers trading tragedies.

You do realize you've run last or second or third last every single year since 2007.

I'm still waiting for the Mustangs fantasy teams (all of them) to take flight. Too much time spent on AE and all that football acumen neglecting fantasy.

Take the challenge! Try to be a contender in CT and Alpha, become a force.

LarryDavid

Team Captain
Jun 5, 2009
Santa Monica
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NY Knicks, LA Dodgers & NY Yankees
You do realize you've run last or second or third last every single year since 2007.

I'm still waiting for the Mustangs fantasy teams (all of them) to take flight. Too much time spent on AE and all that football acumen neglecting fantasy.

Owner isn't too happy to hear that.

tumblr_mc5jqkiidR1rjriquo1_500.jpg

deniro.jpg

Cassius_Clay

Cancelled
NFL Mock Draft Participant NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Participant
Jul 6, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lol im just about done with these stupid GG trades. I might call it quits after this year.

Cass has openly stated his dislike for Carr, hardly a surprise he is appalled
That trade is certainly not as bad as some previous ones. Carr was borderline 1st rounder in the draft if someone took a shine to him and thought Schaub was a certainty to fail. Is overs at this stage, but not the worse trade GG has made.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cass has openly stated his dislike for Carr, hardly a surprise he is appalled
Cass is the idiot who sent two firsts for Kolb and Josh Johnson and has the gall to bemoan the carr trade. Jesus. Dagless and the constant hypocrisy always at my trades too. It's that that is ruining things. An ordeal every single time anyone else but him makes a trade. Now Cass joined in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Carr isn't worth a high first ;)

And I meant more in the sense that 'shock horror, GG decides to make a trade to shock horror people'
Will be a late first. Just watch and wait how all my trades went end of season before judging. I seldom rarely lose a trade especially in ex baggers

Last edited:

Cassius_Clay

Cancelled
NFL Mock Draft Participant NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Participant
Jul 6, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cass is the idiot who sent two firsts for Kolb and Josh Johnson and has the gall to bemoan the carr trade. Jesus. Dagless and the constant hypocrisy always at my trades too. It's that that is ruining things. An ordeal every single time anyone else but him makes a trade. Now Cass joined in.
2 championships > 0

You dont help yourself by constantly doing stupid trades. I've done good and bad trades which is what trading should be. You just do bad ones.

2 championships > 0

You dont help yourself by constantly doing stupid trades. I've done good and bad trades which is what trading should be. You just do bad ones.
Inb4 GG wins all trade :)

Cassius_Clay

Cancelled
Jul 6, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
GGs first (top 3) and my first (bottom 3) on the table, who wants both?
Will it be 1 month or 2 before GG gives away Patterson and Bradford for his pick back?

Mar 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ravens, Storm, Dodgers
I'll trade you dobson for them. Better get in quick before he's worth three firsts like Trent Richardson is.
Dobson will be available in a week when you drop him like I've told you 100 times, stop trying to flog him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back