Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

After your trading this off season (including your own damning assessment of it), some would say this is good news for EJ s longevity! :p
Agreed

:(

At least Alex Smith will still be playing. Wizard basically just traded for a back-up

You think hes truly the back up in Buffalo? Behind Kyle Orton of all people?

The just used a 1st round pick for him and he for the most part has played pretty well, i'd be surprised if he is truly the back up.

You think hes truly the back up in Buffalo? Behind Kyle Orton of all people?

The just used a 1st round pick for him and he for the most part has played pretty well, i'd be surprised if he is truly the back up.
But you just said it. They've chosen Kyle Orton ahead of him for Week 5. Kyle Orton. Why? Why is he still no good? How long do you give a guy before you fold the deck on him..

I agree with you in that Buffalo obviously dont view Manuel as the backup (wishful thinking) and that he'll be starting again soon but i'd say by the end of the season he is viewed that way (and they'll be drafting another qb)

Ffs, Larry donnell, 30+ last week???donut this week. And does Andy reid think that Jamal Charles only players every second week? Slowly turning him in to CJ Spiller.
Larry Donnell sucks more than my team does bro.

Jamaal deserves better

And nobodys usage of RBs is dumber that Atlanta's.

Antone Smith gets a 50+ yard td every week yet (basically for his career) cant get more than 4 touches in a game.

And besides Jackson they have spuds ahead of him. Amazing.

And nobodys usage of RBs is dumber that Atlanta's.

Antone Smith gets a 50+ yard td every week yet (basically for his career) cant get more than 4 touches in a game.

And besides Jackson they have spuds ahead of him. Amazing.
Why would you mess with the pure efficiency of the metrics though? One/Two touches = definite TD weekly.

Suddenly you give him four and he stops scoring TDs!!!

But James White is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if you had percy and lost

Baggers Trade Block
Jordan Cameron TE Browns
Vernon Davis TE 49ers
Geno Smith QB Jets
Chris Johnson RB Jets
Barry Church S Cowboys
Reggie Wayne WR Colts
Cordarelle Patterson WR Vikings
Sam Bradford QB Rams (IR)

---------

Not a fire-sale. None will be released. Maybe package deal (group of players for 1 or 2 players and/or picks type thing).....if the price is right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back