Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I must say, I've never seen someone so preoccupied with draft picks in this sort of league so early and consistently throughout a season

Look at my team mate, might explain a thing or two.

Add 3 first rounders too it, give me Washington, Blackmon and Freeney back and i might have a good side.

Good work daggles.

Daggles to win the title

Good work daggles.
Yeah GG man, though knowing Green Bay's quality and the Falcons shittiness, I would hardly say game over. The Falcons don't havea run D either so hoping they feed Lacy!

Hoping this JStew Renaissance isn't a one time thing and CJ keeps on going.

******* Richardson...

Would be a travesty if anyone from that division wins the title, not sure about the other teams but Daggles has beaten me only 4 times H2H, two of those by a combine 2 points (1.5 and 0.5)
And within those H2H totals, you've had wins over me of .2, 5.3, 4.1 ie pretty much nothing.

Given the scores I've had in the last few weeks, if I keep it up, you can hardly call it a travesty. Going to go in as the third overall scorer, though my team is obviously behind TGBBs/your own in quality.

Most of the year though I didn't have a single RB1. With CJ performing as he has, if I get even acceptable scores from JStew, and my WR corp, I'm deserving of being considered a threat atm

(Will score 160 next week now)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Edelman on your bench too. Wowee

The Bell/Hilton trade is one of the greatest trades of all time, but even you at the time thought GG had done well, you even mentioned you wanted Bradford
What will you say next season when Hilton and Bell suck and/or injured, and Marlon Brown, Andre Williams, and Sam Bradford put up Hilton/Bell-like numbers thru the season.

Hmm?? Riddle me that Mr Premature Ejaculation.

314!!!That is nuts. 13 in a row for me and you know how it's going to end.
What will you say next season when Hilton and Bell suck and/or injured, and Marlon Brown, Andre Williams, and Sam Bradford put up Hilton/Bell-like numbers thru the season.

Hmm?? Riddle me that Mr Premature Ejaculation.

Laughing-Thunderbirds.gif

I honestly can't believe you continue to hold onto Brown, even Aiken has gone past him
You don't do what he did in his rookie season if you have no talent. He's simply being under-utilized and misappropriated by the OC. I dunno why, to be honest, haven't bothered to read any Ravens boards to find out what the gossip is. I will persist with him. He's definitely more of a deep threat than a target machine. Like Terrance Williams and Martavius Bryant....Ive probably got too many deep threat type WRs at the moment. But will evaluate over the off-season Brown's status and what the story is etc.

Andre Williams just had a monster game himself, so he should end up the #1 next season. He probably wont emulate Bell's phenomenal numbers (especially the reception stats he's been getting). But still should end up not so much of a loss (bell for williams). And if Bradford can stay healthy, then he "could" put up 20-40 pts per game as QBs do in Alpha/Beta format.

The trade isn't so one-sided as it HAS BEEN this year due to Bradford being out, and Williams learning the rookie ropes. Bell in his rookie season (2013) wasn't at all spectacular like 2014. Took him a year to take off. Williams is certainly capable.

Hilton has been consistent these last couple months, but he's always liable to be up and down.

At the time of the trade.....Hilton was VERY up and down. Bell was so-so. Bradford looked ready to take the next level. Brown looked promising to have another TD-heavy year. And whatever I got from the 2014 draft at pick 2.02 was possibly a boom or bust. And i think I chose a boom player.

At the time, then, people were saying it was fairly even trade. Good on you for it bearing such fruit. But don't yet write off what could happen next year. For all you know Bell could have a season ending injury early like Bradford did, while Bradford goes off big. Etc.

1 season after trade -- Dspeed wins

Let's see what happens after 2 and 3 seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back