Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we buffing or not?
Everyone usually sucks when we have this discussion.
Thought you usually timed the discussion after everyone had their dump or while they are on the toilet.
Now you can ask them while they have their morning coffee before the dump. Coffee makes everything better.

Tavon Austin starting to get used by the Rams properly....Now I just have to be brave enough to pick him!
Nick Foles is alive!

Hows Bradford going at Philly?

i messed up. signed browns pk coons, and put chiefs pk santos on bench. there goes 27 pts.

muttley.jpg

Understatement.. messed up indeed. And also get pipped by .1 ('Stangs front office in raptures despite leaving out pocket rocket RB Hampster (Martin) on the bench with 26 points). Being a homie with a WR4 cost you BIG (Terrance Wiiliams benched with 13pts!!) and then Rawls failed on MNF.. LD thought he was a dead man walking after rookie RB Rawls carved up da Bears D but credit to Lions D to holding him in check.

Stangs%20WIN_zpsoep3z0wz.jpg

Last edited:
Biggest bullshit ever. Had the win already by over a point. After ALL defensive players had already been adjusted for TFLs.

Actually the crucial tackle that was overlooked was Durant's (Falcons leading tackler) tackle before he got hurt.

What kind of interest is there for Freeman, or trading out Coleman for his owner?
I just remembered that I own Coleman. What's the proposal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pending an Eli Manning catastrophe I should move to 4-1 and two wins clear in the division. Granted I have got lucky with opposition struggling as my scores haven't been anything extraordinary, but all you can do is win.

Cooper and Gurley making that Julio Jones trade look pretty reasonable as well. The ultimate win - win deal to this point IMO dspeed .

The Denver oline sucks.
It does but he's average too

Anyway you got antonio brown for nicks and ben tate so you beat me

Who wants Shady McCoy. Going to highest bidder

So who has this year's surprise fantasy studs...Freeman and Barnidge...oh NDG
Who has two of last years....Cooks and Robinson ....oh NDG

4x 1st rounds next year....oh NDG

Faaark off!

I want to change division....yep time for divisional realignment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back