Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Omg! spazzes! I said from the get go the chart is for your guidance, to use it to ensure you don't get duped. I always don't believe in vetoing. Just emphasizing NOW there's a standard value system in place. Last night was a s**t stir. Suckers get suckered.

So.....no, YOU agree with ME.

Bitches
Hahaha.. Love your work GG.

I think we should name GGs new trade machine 'Hal'.

It has changed three times in the last few days.. wouldn't like it to be keeping water out of anything of mine!

Was all over it.

Omg! spazzes! I said from the get go the chart is for your guidance, to use it to ensure you don't get duped. I always don't believe in vetoing. Just emphasizing NOW there's a standard value system in place. Last night was a s**t stir. Suckers get suckered.

So.....no, YOU agree with ME.

Bitches
What about the last 8 years?

First impression was 'would prefer what NDG got' but 1.08 isn't too bad this year with two high QBs on the board.
Cooper
White
Parker
Gurley
Winston
Mariota
Gordon
Agholor

Pretty good batch of names. Throw in a curveball here or there, it doesn't take much for a blue chip to get to 1.08. All depends on what PB does with the rest of his squad.
Looking at it, I thought I'd have a pretty good receiver available at 8 - a position I think I'm loaded at with Dez, Watkins, Jeffery, then Robinson, Brown & even Moncrief. IThere are 2 QB & 2 RB clearly worth going after early, I don't think they'd last until 1.8.
Next year I think I get a good shot at a Hackenburg, Jones or Cook, as well as a Elliot or Henry. PB gets a chance to draft either a top QB or RB prospect now, as well as adding a WR with 1.8.

If anyone has some surplus "starting" QBs, RBs or TEs on the block PM me... I've got enough players that have been moved down their team depth charts! lol

If anyone has some surplus "starting" QBs, RBs or TEs on the block PM me... I've got enough players that have been moved down their team depth charts! lol
Checking roster for surplus.....

Biggest #1 overall bust? Rank them in your opinion....

2009: Donald Brown RB GG
2010: Ryan Mathews RB Manureid
2011: Mark Ingram RB Wizard
2012: Andrew Luck QB Manureid
2013: Tavon Austin WR Manureid
2014: Mike Evans WR GG
2010 and 2013.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggest #2 overall bust?

2009: Knowshon Moreno RB GG
2010: Dez Bryant WR Nakeddeadguy
2011: Ryan Williams RB Redragger
2012: Ryan Griffin III QB TheGreatBarryB
2013: Giovani Bernard RB Peterbuch74
2014: Sammy Watkins WR Nakeddeadguy

Again, a pretty poor rate there. 1 out of 6, maybe 2 out of 6 if Watkins turns out ok (i have my doubts).

Biggest #4 overall bust?

2009: Michael Crabtree WR Dspeed
2010: Ben Tate RB Woodson
2011: Cam Newton QB Woodson
2012: Doug Martin RB Woodson
2013: Le'Veon Bell RB GG
2014: Johnny Manziel QB Manureid

A much better strike rate! 5 out of 6 pretty much. And if Manziel gets his act together this year, could be 6 out of 6.

Seems picking 1, 2, 3 are doomed to failure.
Would be thus interesting to see Dagless do a mock draft of the first round
Reckon Winston, Mariota, Gurley would be favorites to go 1-2-3 and likely then will be the next 1-2-3 busts to add to the Alpha drafting follies.

Biggest #4 overall bust?

2009: Michael Crabtree WR Dspeed
2010: Ben Tate RB Woodson
2011: Cam Newton QB Woodson
2012: Doug Martin RB Woodson
2013: Le'Veon Bell RB GG
2014: Johnny Manziel QB Manureid

A much better strike rate! 5 out of 6 pretty much. And if Manziel gets his act together this year, could be 6 out of 6.

Seems picking 1, 2, 3 are doomed to failure.
Would be thus interesting to see Dagless do a mock draft of the first round
Reckon Winston, Mariota, Gurley would be favorites to go 1-2-3 and likely then will be the next 1-2-3 busts to add to the Alpha drafting follies.

So you're writing RG3 off but have faith in Johnny Manziel.

Biggest #3 overall bust?

2009: Chris 'Beanie' Wells RB Wizard
2010: Jahvid Best RB Dspeed
2011: AJ Green WR drd23
2012: Trent Richardson RB Dagless
2013: Geno Smith QB GG
2014: Brandin Cooks WR Woodson

Again, only 1 out of 6 success rate, maybe 2 out of 6 if Cooks turns out ok.

If I've learned anything from your posting tonight it's that I shouldn't take a RB early.

What's your best offer? ;)

Guy I have in mind at 2 imo is close to a sure thing so I'm comfortable there.... 3 I'm not as confident.
Pick 7 for both. May not work out on gg's calculator but given the history of those picks you will end up better off. :p

WR1 - 21 years old
65 receptions, 982 yards, 6 TD

WR2 - 21 years old
68 receptions, 1051 yards, 12 TD

One's a stud, the others a bust? GG logic.

RG3 had a great first year, but has since imploded. Too early to say obviously for all the most recent selections...like Evans, Watkins, Cooks, etc. But just taking a punt on a premature judgment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back