amazing interview, Jones v gill, afl and asadas dirty laundry queried

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love to see then rough notes taken after their off air conversation

Gill made it sound that it was a lot more serious than what the public knows (as in they are more guilty then what we tend to think). Thought it would of chaned the tune since tribunal (if they were not guilty)

Sounds like Essendon have extremely dirty secrets that they don't want people to know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alan Jones is clearly a James Hird fan. Jones asked "Did the AFL provide a safe workplace for players" .....How the hell could they when Essendon had a black ops going on?

Oh yes EFC provided every detail to the AFL !!!!!

Alan Jones was clearly upset because a "Great Australian Athlete" was being unfairly picked on. Gee between his orange tan, boners and Tania taking forever notes when does he get time to bleed his heart to Jones?

I hope Alan Jones takes up Gils offer of being "enlightened" with facts

Gill made it sound that it was a lot more serious than what the public knows (as in they are more guilty then what we tend to think). Thought it would of chaned the tune since tribunal (if they were not guilty)

Sounds like Essendon have extremely dirty secrets that they don't want people to know
I think they couldn't monitor it properly because so much was done behind closed doors off site

Alan Jones is clearly a James Hird fan. Jones asked "Did the AFL provide a safe workplace for players" .....How the hell could they when Essendon had a black ops going on?

Oh yes EFC provided every detail to the AFL !!!!!

Alan Jones was clearly upset because a "Great Australian Athlete" was being unfairly picked on. Gee between his orange tan, boners and Tania taking forever notes when does he get time to bleed his heart to Jones?

I hope Alan Jones takes up Gils offer of being "enlightened" with facts
Someone needs to remind Jones we all got the same "facts" as he does before he does his next interview!

This.

It's amazing how many people seem to think that all the evidence has already been made public and ASADA have nothing on them. Tip of the iceberg.

Someone needs to remind Jones we all got the same "facts" as he does before he does his next interview!
I think its also hard for Gill to comment. As he knows the ins and outs of the case, however he can't say much in the public domain to people like Alan Jones to set the record straight

Bad signs for Essendon IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back