FTA-TV Celeb Amazing Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoyed last nights ep. Highlights were the kiwi girl picking up the live tarantula (definitely staged), mum and son falling in the river (couldn't help but laugh even though it was potentially quite dangerous), and everything Jarrod says.

Final three will be the kiwi boys, bearded foster parent rock guy and his missus, and the Aussie nurses.

How gorgeous is Emily!!! Just divine.

Good episode last night. I don't think the Kiwi Mum & Son team had too many sympathisers when they were eliminated.

I hate it when people do an eating challenge and scoff it down like its no big deal.

The Kiwi guys just scoffed them down without a second thought, I hate spiders especially tarantulas so I would've been struggling to do that.

How gorgeous is Emily!!! Just divine.
Good episode last night. I don't think the Kiwi Mum & Son team had too many sympathisers when they were eliminated.

The Mum and Son are Aussies but they were no big loss as a team.

Those Kiwi blokes still look like the favourites to win it, they would've won another leg if they didn't make that stupid mistake at the end.

I don't think so. Were handy in their local leg but will come unstuck. Coke is way too flighty/panicky. I'd bet on them not making the final episode. Wouldn't have even got close to winning this leg if they didn't use their express pass.

Hate the Kiwi Bushpigs. Hope they go next.

Really don't like the Lannisters either. The whole "Let's work together" to everyone, then burns them all, apart from the bushpigs for fak knows what reason. I hope the other teams remember that and burn them at every opportunity.

Wouldn't mind seeing the nurses win, but they don't seem like they've got it in them. Already admitted they're there for a good time and not necessarily to win.

I don't think so. Were handy in their local leg but will come unstuck. Coke is way too flighty/panicky. I'd bet on them not making the final episode. Wouldn't have even got close to winning this leg if they didn't use their express pass.

Hate the Kiwi Bushpigs. Hope they go next.

Really don't like the Lannisters either. The whole "Let's work together" to everyone, then burns them all, apart from the bushpigs for fak knows what reason. I hope the other teams remember that and burn them at every opportunity.

Wouldn't mind seeing the nurses win, but they don't seem like they've got it in them. Already admitted they're there for a good time and not necessarily to win.

I didn't think the Kiwi guys used their express pass, they did the detour which you normally skip if you use the express pass.

I wasn't watching it that closely though so I might have missed something.

Did anyone else think at the checkpoint: Holy hell, does Grant have hair plugs and a really bad hair colouring? What was up with his hair, it looked freaky.

The dialogue as well was way off, sounded weird the way he asked them did they settle all bills and the chick on the side didn't know when to speak the first time.

Strange they all helped each other in the end at the monk challenge - I can understand the AU vs NZ alliances but it got silly in the end

2 teams gone, AU running out of teams......they won't allow all the AU teams to be eliminated early. They will have some tasks to fix that

Only 10 teams, 20% are gone already, there has to be a non-elimination soon

Strange they all helped each other in the end at the monk challenge - I can understand the AU vs NZ alliances but it got silly in the end

2 teams gone, AU running out of teams......they won't allow all the AU teams to be eliminated early. They will have some tasks to fix that

I thought it was a bit unfair that the first country they went to was New Zealand and the early results reflect that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole Aussies vs Kiwis thing is pretty lame anyway, it's pretty much the same as any normal series where you have some teams you like, some teams you don't like regardless of which country they're from and at the end of the day all the teams are out to beat each other and win the race. I wouldn't be helping other teams just because they're from the same country as me when you have $250k on the line.

Both eliminations were justified. The two aussie women made a dumb mistake and left the ring at the rafters and deserved to lose time (and race) by having to backtrack.
The mom and son team was never going to go far, with the mom being a massive liabilty. I mean they are racing around the world and she cant run.
The kiwi fattys will be the next to go or will go very soon. They are clearly making up numbers.

I think the aussie bodybuilders are a good chance to make the final 3, despite their poor showing in episode 1. Being physically fit, will hold them well in the majority of the challenges. We just need to find out if they can handle the intellectual changes, something also we dont know how the kiwi boys will do, given they choose to dodge the monk challenge.

To be fair if I had to eat those tarantula's I'd probably scoff them down and try not to think about it, although I'd probably vomit them up a minute later. :oops:

I agree that the kiwi guys are cocky can see the other teams using a u-turn on them. ( I think that's the term)

Those Kiwi blokes still look like the favourites to win it, they would've won another leg if they didn't make that stupid mistake at the end.

Wtf was with that anyway? "You havent cleared all debts- you havent paid your taxi driver!" "Yeah he's waiting down there".
YOU'RE AT A PIT STOP, WHAT IS HE WAITING FOR?!?!?! Christmas? o_O

I hate it when people do an eating challenge and scoff it down like its no big deal.

Me too. :mad: Wanted more freak outs dam it, the Kiwi chicks were pretty good, but I wanted mhoar god dam it!!!! I swear I almost lost it though when one of them dropped the fried (and most importantly dead ones) and picked up one that was alive!!!!!! Classic. :D

Wtf was with that anyway? "You havent cleared all debts- you havent paid your taxi driver!" "Yeah he's waiting down there".
YOU'RE AT A PIT STOP, WHAT IS HE WAITING FOR?!?!?! Christmas? o_O

that was such an idiot move.

and another idiot move was to use the express pass.

using it then presented no decisive advantage in the race overall.

they weren't last on that challenge, it was the first challenge of the day, they were in no real danger of elimination, they just spent it straight away and didn't even get a win from it.

another foolish move by them was trying to gain the "psycho-logical" advantage over the other teams by making them think they'd got tickets. they will just come off as untrustworthy and make other teams wary of them at all times..

really enjoying the plump kiwi chicks, they seem to be having the most fun, good on em.

was fun to watch them freak out at the eating challenge.

that was such an idiot move.

and another idiot move was to use the express pass.

using it then presented no decisive advantage in the race overall.

they weren't last on that challenge, it was the first challenge of the day, they were in no real danger of elimination, they just spent it straight away and didn't even get a win from it.

another foolish move by them was trying to gain the "psycho-logical" advantage over the other teams by making them think they'd got tickets. they will just come off as untrustworthy and make other teams wary of them at all times..

Right on, that's why i don't think they'll make the end. They're way too jittery. Using the Express Pass straight up and not saving it to use as a lifesaver was example 1. Coke getting all frazzled during the pool challenge and wanting to swap challenges when they'd done half the work was another. That, along with how they're trying to play mind games with the others just seems like a tactic that'll see them crash and burn at some point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back