Anderson - Wow!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just what we need, another Anderson jizzfest

If it's a choice between an Anderson jizzfest, and another 'woe-is-us' wailing and gnashing of teeth Buddy compo thread, though, this will do me...

I am not sure what gave me a bigger smile:
His tackle against Kennedy :D
His mark ( and goal) against the Swans :D

Surely with another pre-season he will be a regular next year.

If it's a choice between an Anderson jizzfest, and another 'woe-is-us' wailing and gnashing of teeth Buddy compo thread, though, this will do me...

The upside is an ever increasing post count. :D

Just what we need, another Anderson jizzfest

BuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyAndersonBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohooBuddyBoohoo

The bump on Duncan in his first game, and the bump on Pendlebury actually caused a little bit of movement in my pants.

Sign this kid up to a 10 year deal!

Yeah agree they were great bumps and love the way he goes about his footy....another pre-season will do him the world of good.....with all the crap that been going on with Buddy/compo pick it's good to have a look and read a positive thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the bump on Pendlebury. This kid has got something going on no doubt. Strong overhead, good kick, tough. I think he needs to be managed particularly carefully until his family move down, if they have not already. He's hopefully gonna be down here for sometime.......

I think they got him an apartment and he's there with his wife and kid. That'll help anchor him.

Extremely impressed by the tackle on Kennedy, a very difficult player to pin down even for seasoned players. A very big future beckons.

I find it weird that I want to talk this much about an 18 year old bloke - but I can't rate this kid more highly. When we drafted him and I saw his highlights reel I got bloody excited. You could just tell he had something. The tackle on Kennedy was massive - the goal he kicked after it even more so. If his head is in the right place (and it seems to be) he could be a future captain. He's the player I'm most excited to watch next year.

pretty sure i saw him today with his mate burning through backstreets of Prahran on his bike. no helmet either. tsk tsk
how huge was that tackle and goal in the last quarter against the swans! on Kennedy too

He'd want to be real careful not to fall off then. Could do some real serious structural damage to the pavement being as hard as he is!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back