Past Andrew Carrazzo

Remove this Banner Ad

44. Andrew Carrazzo

carrazzo_andrew_o.png

DOB: 15/12/1983

Height:
187cm

Weight: 85kg

Draft History: Pick 5 (Geelong), 2002 Rookie Draft. Pick 2 (Carlton), 2004 Rookie Draft. 2004 Rookie Elevation (Carlton).

Recruited From: East Burwood/Oakleigh U18/Geelong Rookie List

Debut: Round 21, 2004 vs Melbourne

Twitter: twitter.com/andycaraz44

Career Highlights:

2013 Forecast:

What a start to the NAB cup he has had.

Really rate this guy, gets a stack of it and uses it well *except for his shift set shots*:p

What a start to the NAB cup he has had.

Really rate this guy, gets a stack of it and uses it well *except for his shift set shots*:p

Will never get the kudos of the likes of Gibbs, Murphy, Simpson, Walker etc., but he is still a very handy player who is an absolute ball magnet.

Very valuable player for us. Has been excellent so far in the NAB Cup, hopefully he continues the form into the regular season.

He was a more prolific ballwinner than Judd, Hodge and Ball in the year prior to their draft. He still seems to have the amazing ability to attract the ball, however, the 3 mentioned seemed to have become a lot more damaging with their disposals than Carrazzo.
I am a huge fan of his and expect him to play an imprtant role at the club for the next 5+ years.

On ya Carrots. Continues to present across half-forward and take one-grab marks! Is getting better and better. Suprised to read in the record that he's 187cm tall.

:thumbsu:

Equal 4th in comp for Frees against, not too good definently something to work on but good start to the season carrots.
Averaging 20 possies a game which is nice.

Always been a big fan of Carrots, does most things pretty damn solidly. Is doing well across half forward now, is actually quite a difficult matchup. Strong over head, good on the deck. Does give away a few frees, but thats a result of his tackling pressure, 2nd at the club this year i believe. Forward line pressure is VERY important and if he gives away a few frees trying to wrap someone up in a tackle, who cares! Eddie, Fev and Carrots love chasing down backmen these days, we all love watching it, so go nuts i say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump

Thought i would finally comment on my buddy on the eve eve of his 50th game.

Had a terriffic start to the year and has definately shown those who thought he couldn't improve much more.

I honestly think he is in our top 3 players this year behind Fevola and Scotland.

Congrats mate, and let there be many more to come. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Backed him (and wrapped I did) for the AFL DreamTeam competition from the start of the year. Great player who will hopeuflly continue to shine finally get some respect from those still doubting his effectiveness.

Will start this by smashing all and sundry for the B&F

This guy really came out of nowhere, i use to talk him up to everyone, n everyone use to hack him.

At the start if the year most people said he would bt delisted because he is out of contract.

The guys is in our top 3, he is very underrated.

Hes not slow, hes has great evasive skills and his disposal is good now

B&F

i guess i won the game by choosing the B & F winner ;)

he always had it in the bag IMO.

well done mate, hopefully the football world will start to rate you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back