Rumour Andrew Demetriou to Tennis Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy you are talking to is his dad. Forget about replying to him, if you check his posting history you will see that he goes into random threads and brings up the issue as he thinks his son has been cheated.

He is just bitter.
conspiracy.jpg

Roby, Can you please explain why it is bitter to question why an AFL doctor would fabricate a medical report and distribute it to all the recruiters?

You can understand the extreme concern from a parent when it came after the boy said no to an expansion team as a 16 year old...for good reason.
Last time I encountered you, your story was that he wasn't allowed to re-take a beep test at 16 years old and it somehow directly led to him not being recruited when actually eligible for the draft :rolleyes:

Roby, Can you please explain why it is bitter to question why an AFL doctor would fabricate a medical report and distribute it to all the recruiters?

You can understand the extreme concern from a parent when it came after the boy said no to an expansion team as a 16 year old...for good reason.

You are being bitter because you go into random threads that have nothing to do with what you are talking about and derail them by bringing up your sob story.

If your issue was real you would have followed the correct protocols to get it sorted out and not gone on an internet forum and complained.

Even if the story about the kid who got screwed out of being drafted is true, the best way around that is to

1. Nominate again
2. Play his heart out in the VFL and get noticed and recrtuited.

If he's good enough, he'll get a game.

Wait. You telling me it's not already happening?

So Demetriou is going for the Tennis Australia job and not the ATP? A few months ago Sheahan asked him if he'd been approached by the ATP, he ummped and arghhed his way through without giving a real answer.

I thought it was the WTA? Women's tennis, I very well could be wrong, you sure it's the ATP?

You've also posted in ASADA threads about doctors faking a positive drug test. Then when people ask for your story you ignore them, and instead continue to post cryptic comments where the story changes depending on which thread you're in

I thought it was the WTA? Women's tennis, I very well could be wrong, you sure it's the ATP?

Sheahan said Association of Tennis Professionals, no mentions of WTA.
Is there an opening at WTA? Only know of the ATP post being vacant because of Drewett's passing.

The financial, growth and publicity of the game it can't be better position, who would of thought 5 years ago we would see 1 billion TV deal, 2 expansion teams and a game played in New Zealand.

The purity, integrity and history of the game is eroding by the second or virtually gone, so take your pick Tennis Australia what path you want to take.

I'm not a fan of rule changes but what "drastic" changed have been made?

Are you kidding ???

Chopping the arms , hands in the back , deliberate out of bounds , sliding rule , frontal contact , 'no genuine attempt' etc
And don't even get me started on the mrp view of any bump
It's a completely different game to the one played before he took over

The fact he is going to London makes me think he wants to get out of the country before any legal action to do with Essendon goes down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Demetriou handed in his resignation to the AFL about 3 months ago and will take up a position running Tennis Australia next year

It's noticeable for all the BS rumour mongering Mike Sheahan and Caro do on a weekly basis that they aren't wanting to run this one

Huge scoop if true.

Some who have attempted to jump codes have only succeeded in ending up with egg on their face - example Paul McNamee. Others have been fairly successful at it.

It's obvious to all Demetriou is reluctant to appear in a witness box and asked about the Essendon situation, and it appears to be a factor in how Doc Reid was able to call the AFL's bluff with court action.

Even if the story about the kid who got screwed out of being drafted is true, the best way around that is to

1. Nominate again
2. Play his heart out in the VFL and get noticed and recrtuited.

If he's good enough, he'll get a game.
Would you like a full account of what happened when he was invited to W AFL and the drug encounter or do you want to hear the Port Melb saga. All factual.

You are being bitter because you go into random threads that have nothing to do with what you are talking about and derail them by bringing up your sob story.

If your issue was real you would have followed the correct protocols to get it sorted out and not gone on an internet forum and complained.

What do you imagine are the correct protocols?

The police? AMA? Because nothing was investigated through AFL

If a doctor has committed an illegal activity, report them to AHPRA.that will instigate a Medical Board investigation.

Not the same as going after the AFL, but it does hold professionals to account, and the information about required behaviour and sanction is spread to other professionals.

http://www.ahpra.gov.au/Notifications/Who-can-make-a-notification.aspx

Remove this Banner Ad

Back