Toast Andrew Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

He just needs a chance to finally click and realise hes well up to this level. Up until earlier this year Broady was the same, not assertive or confident enough. Jacobs similar atm.

Pretty impressive of him to have about a month and a half of good form at SANFL level this year despite being injured at the time!

In the past we have rushed him back and it backfired every single time.
This year our coaching staff has been quoted many times saying that this time they would be very cautious and not rush him at all. Good move. :thumbsu:

maury-1.jpg

He must be played for the remainder of the season irrespective of form and output - he just needs games and Ks in his legs and he will be a good and consistent player for us for many years to come.

Very pleased he showed AFL quality on Sunday night. That must be his standard for the rest of the year. Would love to see him get to Goddard size. The way he took that bump and dished off the handball. Great stuff!

Looked fantastic out there. Should of been in the team since that game last year when he was tearing up in the third quarter and got subbed off to everyones bewilderment.

Was that the Sydney game last year ... baffling sub decision!!

He was noteably pissed off too if I recall. I remember thinking that the decision was shite, the passion that he showed was good ... and hoping that there would not be any repurcussions (maybe there have been!). Hope that is all behind him now and he can consolidate his spot.

Was that the Sydney game last year ... baffling sub decision!!

He was noteably pissed off too if I recall. I remember thinking that the decision was shite, the passion that he showed was good ... and hoping that there would not be any repurcussions (maybe there have been!). Hope that is all behind him now and he can consolidate his spot.

He was injured I believe.

That was against Brisbane last year. Pretty sure he was injured for a month or so after that.
Yeah I think he looked pissed as he was devo he got injured again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like that he is really mindful of where the opposition players are and sort of gets in their way a bit when we're trying to win the ball.

Definitely a different sort of player to our other mids. Should stay in the side for the rest of the year.

Was a good game from him, hopefully it is his platform for the rest of the year

is Andrew Moor any relation to Keith Moor?
No but I think he is a second cousin to the Stewart brothers.

I really like Moore,when he first played he impressed me with his competitiveness, he was rarely beaten as a defender, was just his skills that let him down. Now he seems to be injury free he looks like he has all the tools to become a quality footballer.

A moreish performance. All of a sudden our big midfielders are looking ominous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back