Toast Andrew Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved his game today. I hope he continues that form and starts showing the coaches what he can do on a consistent basis. He made up for Ollie going off early beautifully.

Onwards and upwards. must be played for the rest of the year. He has the ability.
He does have the ability. Remember he has had injury problems so I hope its full steam ahead for Andrew.
I have been looking at Port games going back 3 years and he played ok in the ones he was in.

He's clearly being earmarked as a "cooler" or "stopper" at least around the clearances. The next 5 weeks will be crucial in determining his future with us, and possibly also that of Aaron Young.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Moore played a very good game today. Threw himself around at the contest, hunted the football and used it well. That's got to be his base standard though rather than the peak of his powers. The next 5 weeks are key for him.

Moore was useful against mediocre opposition. If he repeats yesterday's effort against the Bulldogs in Melbourne I will gladly reassess my opinion. Andrew has had 53 chances to impress and has done that in only a hand full of games so hopefully this is the start of an upward shift in performance.

I have backed him in since day dot but now I feel time to move him on. Not gonna happen for him at Port Adelaide I don't feel

i'm not in the "port players are way too skinny brigade" but Moore is 6-7kg below his optimum playing weight. if he's going to play the role he was meant to play, he needs to be able to just run through blokes because he sure as hell aint going to be dancing around them. or getting quick kicks to a target. Pointless trying to turn him into a running machine because why would we want to use him on the outside.

JPK is over 100kgs....

I wonder how all the Moore lovers feel after today's performance?

His kicking skills are deplorable and offers nothing.

Dead set spud
Rubbish. We must persist with him. You would think he was the only one that had a bad kick. Based on your view of Moore, only three players would be left in the team.

No.

No more Moore. Too many chances, too many games where his skill level, his desire, his awareness is not AFL level.

Persisting with players like this only end up causing your club to be middle road at best.

Elite standards, elite expectations = success.

He's had his time, as have a few others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back