Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys that have glasses are smarter.

Science proved that.
homerglassesimages.jpg

So good I don't have to listen to him in the mornings now. Rarely listen to SEN throughout the day, so I may go quite a long time before I have to listen to him again.
im completely the opposite. i think the only time i turned it on during the day was when i forgot he was on during the day now.

the good thing is that at least he finishes at 3. harf used to finish at 4.

Yeah having his own show is just bad, can't listen to sen during the day now.

This is how Maher will ask whether other teams with look to recruit mature players like Hawthorn did ?

" I think the question that we all want answered and would like to know the answer to, and this is not just me asking and wondering this, but all the listeners out there I'm sure would also be very interested to know about this and that's that's after what we've seen with the Hawks winning the premiership in 2013 and the going to win back to back with victory over the Swans in what was just such a dominant performance that I think it really shocked not just the footy world but the sporting community in this neck of the woods and then to follow that with 3 in a row which hasn't been done since the great lions side of 2001 to 2003 which contained greats such as Micheal Voss and Aker the question is whether or not coaches and of course recruitment managers will look to follow the blueprint that Clarko and the boys down at Waverley have used to put together this incredible team that's just has strength all over the field from the backline to he forward line and whether we will see other sides prepared to trade away early picks in favour of ready made more mature players the like of Josh Gibson ?

This is how Maher will ask whether other teams with look to recruit mature players like Hawthorn did ?

" I think the question that we all want answered and would like to know the answer to, and this is not just me asking and wondering this, but all the listeners out there I'm sure would also be very interested to know about this and that's that's after what we've seen with the Hawks winning the premiership in 2013 and the going to win back to back with victory over the Swans in what was just such a dominant performance that I think it really shocked not just the footy world but the sporting community in this neck of the woods and then to follow that with 3 in a row which hasn't been done since the great lions side of 2001 to 2003 which contained greats such as Micheal Voss and Aker the question is whether or not coaches and of course recruitment managers will look to follow the blueprint that Clarko and the boys down at Waverley have used to put together this incredible team that's just has strength all over the field from the backline to he forward line and whether we will see other sides prepared to trade away early picks in favour of ready made more mature players the like of Josh Gibson ?

That's painfully hilarious.

It's even better if you read it in his voice.

heard 10 mins of him today, anyone noticed how everyone that gives a sports update/betting update is 'my friend'

I strongly doubt he has that many friends

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heard 10 mins of him today, anyone noticed how everyone that gives a sports update/betting update is 'my friend'

I strongly doubt he has that many friends

thanks to Joel Silbersher (and taking a wild leap to assume he has one friend):
'You're my only friend, and you don't even like me'

As with him on the radio, I turned off halfway through.

His first question to the Aussie Netball coach today went for so long I thought he had actually forgotten what he was trying to ask and then at the last second, remembered and it took him another half minute to get it back to the point where it goes from rambling to an actual question.

I think Maher does well with the material he is given and is a likeable enough person.

Not sure why everyone hates him so much. Seems like a lot of jealousy imo.

Andy Maher seems like a good bloke and makes a lot of good points plus is funny.

As usual, lots of jealous keyboard warriors on here!

So did you just go to Marcellin with him or a family friend?

I don't understand why these sports 'journalists' have to turn up the blokey factor to 5000. Andy, you're one twig looking mofo, you're not fooling anyone. Just you know, be good at journalism? Insightful? Occasionally humorous?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back