Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

Dr Turf is only good in small doses (once a week), even now he is on too much (once a week in the mornings, occasionally with KB and the run home on a friday)

He has very limited knowledge of anything bar racing, uses the same jokes (which normally aren't funny) and has no strong opinions (alot like gaze, you argue against one and they fold into line straight away)
I'm with Frumpy, Turf in very small doses, very small

Would prefer to drag my nutsack through 5kms of rusty nails than listen to/watch andy maher.

Big bash wont even get a look in at my houshold this summer with this A grade douchbag on the telly
Last night's commentary team of Mark Waugh, Adam Gilchrist and Damien Fleming was about as good as it gets on Australian TV.

I get so excited when I see Mark Howard.

I never thought this would be the case.
Says it all. He's almost as bad as Maaaaaaaah.

I can't remember his line, but he rattled some absolutely preposterously stupid line during the match the other night when Ludaman unleashed. After hearing it I actually had to physically push my jaw back up to close my mouth.

I hate when he tries to take control of a segment to wrap it up and then he goes "You just think that [insert incorrect opinion about matter he is not qualified or knowledgable enough to comment on]"

such examples are:

"you just think the socceroos have some massive problems to overcome before they are a real force and can compete against the likes of the Brazils and Germanys and Englands"

"you just don't see a future for these poor guys and girls who are trying to make a living in athletics without further funding."

Message to Maher: these are comments were previously made by the interviewee 3 minutes ago. By rehashing them you are not fooling the listener that you are making some profound statement.

I think Maher does well with the material he is given and is a likeable enough person.

Not sure why everyone hates him so much. Seems like a lot of jealousy imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Maher does well with the material he is given and is a likeable enough person.

Not sure why everyone hates him so much. Seems like a lot of jealousy imo.

giphy.gif

Last night's commentary team of Mark Waugh, Adam Gilchrist and Damien Fleming was about as good as it gets on Australian TV.

Says it all. He's almost as bad as Maaaaaaaah.
Fleming is a *******. The bowlologist s**t was annoying 18 months ago.

The bowlology stuff is a bit naff but I am interested to hear what he says about bowling underneath all the silly terminology. Plus he barracks for Hawthorn so automatically a top bloke :thumbsu:
Underneath all the bullshit he goes on with, he is actually quite a smart cricket person.
And he goes on with Hawthorn all the time...that gets pretty boring after a while too. wouldn't matter who he barracked for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back