Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had an epiphany and searched "important episode for bleach" and got this http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=266473

Bleach was a mediocre anime, that had bundles and bundles of potential, but was ultimately bogged down by immense fillers.

Can't wait to get stuck into this soon.

Just had an epiphany and searched "important episode for bleach" and got this http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=266473

When I watched Naruto 5-6 years ago I didn't know what filler was and watched 85 filler episodes in a row :oops:

But yeah 99% of filler should be skipped as it ruins the anime. It's a waste of time and adds nothing to the main plot.

Tiny bit off topic but looks like Naruto Manga's nearing its end

Good. It's been going downhill ever since the Pain arc. And it reached a new low with Kaguya, what a pathetic villain.

I so hope he joins their crew.

Jimbei probably will be eventually but he'll **** the power levels/balance since he's basically absolute pwnage

I want Bellamy to join.

Bartolomeo is funny but would get annoying quick, he's better in small doses. Jimbei I don't want because he's an experienced pirate while the Straw Hats are all about exploring everything together. This guy has already done it all.

Is anyone here a Cowboy Bebop fan?

I started watching because I've heard really big recommendations for it, but I'm like 9 episodes in, and I just don't see the appeal.

Maybe it's because I prefer my TV shows and anime to focus more on character development, but yeah, just don't really get what's so great about it.

Or maybe it's because I'm not a big fan of the sci-fi genre

So Naruto manga is pretty much finished now?

Not yet, but it's really close now.

There's a movie coming out in December that goes beyond the manga by a few years, the author will most likely finish up before that.

Not as bad as bleach though, bleach is so bad it's actually funny

Are you up to date? The first Quincy invasion was really good but it's so boring now :thumbsdown:

Focus needs to shift back to Juha Bach vs Royal Guard.

I think bleach from Aizen onwards have made me cry, it's just so bad afterwards. The Quincy arc was interesting for a while then it got really lame

I am now reading HxH, I am hoping it gets good at some stage, I am at chapter 80

A bit harsh actually, story's quite good but the super old fashion 40s drawing style is really distracting me

Liverpool fans liking manga/anime here, good stuff

Shokugeki no Soma is worth reading if you're into cooking manga, think it's the best manga in jump right now

I think bleach from Aizen onwards have made me cry, it's just so bad afterwards. The Quincy arc was interesting for a while then it got really lame

I am now reading HxH, I am hoping it gets good at some stage, I am at chapter 80

A bit harsh actually, story's quite good but the super old fashion 40s drawing style is really distracting me

Liverpool fans liking manga/anime here, good stuff

Shokugeki no Soma is worth reading if you're into cooking manga, think it's the best manga in jump right now
HxH is good at all stages.... unless its the Chimera Ant arc.

Yeah, I suppose I can agree with you there. I'm not an avid manga reader, so can't really tell the difference, but I did read people saying that the guy who draws it does it really lazily, and quite sloppy.

I've only watched Bleach anime, and I've said it before, but goddamn that Soul Society arc is absolutely amazing.

Maybe it's because it was one of the early animes I watched, but when

Ichigo is fighting Zenpaki and Zenpaki absolutely smashes him, then Zangetsu enters Ichigo's mind and all of a sudden power ups, and I remember Zenpaki's absolute shock too. And when Ichigo goes ******* bankai against Rukia's brother, oh man jizz jizz jizzzzzz

Oh yeah and when Rukia is about to be killed on the crucifix, and then *en Ichigo comes, and he's ******* wearing a cape and some strapping on his hand and Zangetsu oh man jizz jizzz jizzzzzz

But then after that, it completely went to s**t.

That goddamn vampire filler arc fills me with nightmares, and not because it's about vampires, but because it was so goddamn long and boring.

I don't know who the publishers were for Bleach, or the top head honchos, but they absolutely massacred that anime. Had such potential.

Another good anime that was stopped, particularly when it was getting good, was Hitman Reborn.

It's the author Kubo that masscred Bleach, it's like he stopped giving a * and lost the plot. Even the manga is consistently one of the lowest rated mangas in jump nowadays, if it's any other manga it would've been cancelled a long time ago

Soul Society arc was ******* amazing though, I can even put up with halfway through the massive Karakura arc but the Aizen vs Ichigo fight was way too disappointing

I can't find myself getting into HxH the same way I did OP and Naruto, which btw is ending this year along with a new movie.

Recently I finished reading all the manga so far of Attack On Titan. That is amazing. I cannot wait for the next lot to be released.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much this, was bad from Obito thereafter

Currently going through it now, I call it the DBZ effect where the stronger the protagonist gets, the more outlandish the villains get to the point where its all absurd. It can work on something like Fairy Tail which takes the piss on itself but Naruto is just so damn serious at times.

Been watching the Beelzebub anime, now that is some funny s**t!

Currently going through it now, I call it the DBZ effect where the stronger the protagonist gets, the more outlandish the villains get to the point where its all absurd. It can work on something like Fairy Tail which takes the piss on itself but Naruto is just so damn serious at times.

Been watching the Beelzebub anime, now that is some funny s**t!
Beelzebub is pretty good, but a lot of pointless filler eps that were quite boring.

Overall, pretty decent though.

Recently I finished reading all the manga so far of Attack On Titan. That is amazing. I cannot wait for the next lot to be released.

It's easy to see the Muv Luv influence though I feel it missed the point.

Anyone going to be watching Fate Stay Night?

Just read the VN and ignore the really s**t randomly chucked in sex scenes

Are they still doing the horrid Dragon arc?

Watching the anime right now, haven't watched the last 2 episodes.

The anime is such a slow burn, the fight's are illogical, and the good bits aren't very good.

Really struggling to get through it, have been thinking of giving up on the show, but I've already invested a fair amount into it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back