Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

And another 5 openings, had to split it over two posts because of the video limit.

Well at least they're gonna show the fight, I thought they wouldn't do it. I've been waiting for this fight for 5 years, better not disappoint me. Kishimoto has to redeem himself after the way he ****ed the manga up the past 100 chapters

One Piece is getting awesome, too, geez that Doflamingo is such a ****ed up bastard, die already

Might as well rename this thread to the Tokyo Ghoul thread, coz I'm just gonna keep jizzing about it, the latest chapter just bleeeew my ******* mind. Possibly the best manga out there currently

So the inevitable happens in the latest Naruto chapter.

Another fight happens?

I am struggling with this manga, I know its a shonen so its full of fights and what not but they are starting to get a little boring because they just drag on and on and on and on...

Non-spoiler comment below.

Currently going through the story arc where Tobi removes his mask and everyone gasps and then decide to fight again. If I hadn't invested so much time into this, I'd give up but I feel like I'm so close to the end or at least almost up to date with it all.

Friend recommended Kill la Kill. Honestly not sure what to take from it. It's pretty bizarre.

Really enjoying Space Dandy though. Thinking of getting into Full Metal Alchemist.

For me though nothing compares to Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion and the Ghibli films. God tier anime.

Friend recommended Kill la Kill. Honestly not sure what to take from it. It's pretty bizarre.

Really enjoying Space Dandy though. Thinking of getting into Full Metal Alchemist.

For me though nothing compares to Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion and the Ghibli films. God tier anime.
Kill La Kill is okay.

I thought it started off really well, but yeah, just got a bit bizarre and I hate anime that has a power system of no logic (bar DBZ).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't binge read manga for ages, been doing it a lot lately. Read some Liar Game, it's decent, well written plot, if you don't want relentless action and prefers a bit of drama and scheming then this one's for you

Rereading Shokugeki no Soma, coz it's just so damn awesome

Real thinking man manga Liar Game. Had to sit down and re-read each chapter to fully understand the ruse and all.

Brilliant manga though.

Shokugeki no Soma - Yeah. I was really into it but it just got... idk. Toriko and Yakitake Japan are some of the other really good cooking and food manga.

Was so excited to see there was a double eps for Naruto, but it's a filler. That's alright.

10 minutes into the first episode.... I can't go on. They are surely taking the piss right now. They're not even taking this seriously any more....

Toriko started out being geared towards more of a more mature audience but has toned down massively as it got more popular to appeal to the kids, the anime is basically a kid's show. They're trying to make it into another One Piece but don't think it's working. It's still very good though

It was the same with yakitate, a more adult story that got turned into a kids gimmick, hence why it dragged on forever towards the middle.

Tokyo Ghoul just ended, probably only part one. The author did troll halfway through on chapter 72 that was titled "halfway" and it ended on ch 143, so he knows what he's doing. Eagerly awaiting the 2nd part, gonna be awesome

Oh man oh man oh man that One Piece episode is epic.

But * me it goes so slow! I need to know the next episode!!!

*. I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna read the manga.... last time I did this, it really put me off the anime and made it worse, but I can't help it.

One Piece anime can't catch up because it only covers one chapter per episode.
Well I did spend like 4 hours after this post catching up on the manga :p

Even if it makes the anime suck for me now, goddamn that was worth it.

I only found out days ago that at new chapter of Attack On Titan is released every month. I thought it was all released in volumes. Chapter 61 was amazing.

Favourite female anime/manga characters?

Rukia (Bleach), C.C (Code Geass) Riza Hawkeye (FMA:B), Kagura (Fairy Tail) for mine.

Favourite female anime/manga characters?

Rukia (Bleach), C.C (Code Geass) Riza Hawkeye (FMA:B), Kagura (Fairy Tail) for mine.
Good question.

Kagura from Gintama
Nami from One Piece
Mavis from Fairy Tail

Not that many great ones that I've seen tbh.

Kagura from Gintama is probably my favourite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back