Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a monthly manga about the origins of Fairy Tail with her as the main character, have you been reading?
Nah, I haven't, I don't read manga but might give this a read sometime.

What's it called?

Had a break from Naruto and steam rolled through Tokyo Ghoul. Such a great manga but that ending, makes the Soprano's one look perfect in comparison. Had a quick Google about the author, and there is a hint of genuine fatigue or mental illness somewhere in regards to him simply ending the manga and ditching his social media accounts. Hopefully he comes back to it in a few years time, but either way I had a fun few weeks absorbing myself within the Tokyo Ghoul universe.

Nami's a witch, Robin's far better

Kagura's the most hilarious female character ever
Robin is far too boring for me.

Barely says anything, after after being saved by the Straw Hats, has lost that violent streak of hers.

Keeps a poker face most of the time. Very boring character.

Downloaded GTO 2012 Live Action - Damn so good.

Makes me wan to read the manga again.
I'll do it!

I really enjoy the anime. Watched it twice now.

Also downloaded the second season of GTO 2014. Got ahead of myself there.

Seriously so good. I want to buy the whole series now.
Oh right!

So this is what I'm downloading haha.

I'm downloading eps 1-11, not sure if this is first or second season.

Thought I was downloading the live action instead

Oh right!

So this is what I'm downloading haha.

I'm downloading eps 1-11, not sure if this is first or second season.

Thought I was downloading the live action instead

Second season.

First Season 2012 is followig the book.

I made the same mistake as well. hahahaha

Second season.

First Season 2012 is followig the book.

I made the same mistake as well. hahahaha
Ahhh okay.

So GTO 2012 is first season, GTO 2014 is second season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started with Claymore on Thursday I believe, and I am now up to date - there is only one chapter left to be released. That is a fantastic manga. I did watch much of the anime, but then went to the manga when things were said to have started changing.

Nothing really stands out for me as must watch this season.

im a big Hitsugi no chaika fan i loved the 1st season.
Psycho Pass 2
Yowamushi Pedal

probably the one's im excited for the most.

I just finished watching the first Psycho Pass yesterday.

It's not dark enough for Gen Urobuchi (see some of his previous works), but it sure had a good antagonist.

I hate english dub but I have to say, with a lot of the ones I watched as a kid, they really nailed the intros a lot better than the Japanese versions.

So I didn't realise that Log Horizon is back on. Rewatched the last few episodes on crunchyroll before downloading the new episode. It's looking promising so far

End of an era

Yeah, I can't see a battle manga series that's currently good enough to replace it

When One Piece Bleach and Naruto were all at their peak, along with Toriko Gintama Bakuman and the likes, it was like some golden era in Jump. Atm Jump seems to be struggling to find a new flagship battle manga series since Bleach and Naruto is basically done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back