Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

You know it! Forever Joe :hearts:
Respect:thumbsu: Doesn't get enough love.

Sorachi's doing more serious stuff in the story nowadays, although I miss the crazy days when they do the funniest and whackiest shits. It's not as funny nowadays unfortunately
I haven't really noticed a difference then again probably because I'm biased.

GTO 2012 Season 1 was a mix of original series and Shonan 14 days.
GTO 2014 Season 2 is much more dramatic. Less GTO slapsticks. More feels. Excellent soundtrack
The last live action i watched(Liar game) has scarred me. Might have to give it crack, can never get enough of GTO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started watching Fairy Tail. Since I recently watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, it's cool that the voice actor of Natsu is the same person who voiced Ling. It's cool when I notice similar voice actors/actresses. Just like a voice actress of Frieza was in Brotherhood for a bit too.

I started watching Fairy Tail. Since I recently watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, it's cool that the voice actor of Natsu is the same person who voiced Ling. It's cool when I notice similar voice actors/actresses. Just like a voice actress of Frieza was in Brotherhood for a bit too.
Really? Didn't notice that at all about Natsu.

But I notice a lot when I watch Gintama.

A lot of Naruto ones too, Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru....

Well, at least, I think they are.... I don't actually double check to see if I'm right.

Well, at least, I think they are.... I don't actually double check to see if I'm right.
Yeah Shikamaru's voice actor is the same one for Goro in Major.

Yeah Shikamaru's voice actor is the same one for Goro in Major.
Yeah I think I may have picked that up.

I remember Naruto were the twins in the earlier years.

Yep, it's him. Maybe it's because I finished watching Brotherhood days before I started Fairy Tail. I also never knew until I saw it, but he also voices Raki from Claymore - I saw that one not too long ago. Also the voice actor of Bradley is the leader of Phantom Lord - I thought it was him as soon as I heard that voice.

I haven't seen Gintama or Naruto, so I wouldn't know about those ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back