Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yeah, I see.

Yeah, I think I probably would prefer there to be just... no episodes. Even though that's worse for the studios in a business sense.

I think the bigger question is.... why are they always so s**t? Why are they always so goddamn cheesy? I mean, you've been given almost everything you need to succeed. The characters, the personalities, all the intricacies of the world has already been developed.... all you need is to put them in an interesting situation, and the characters themselves will take care of the rest.

So why are they so often so s**t?

Perhaps they have been told to make them that way.

Something which annoys me about anime adaptations of manga, are anime-only arcs.

There are plenty of filler guides on the internet, it's easy to skip filler episodes/arcs.

Here's one: http://www.fillerguide.com/

I think the bigger question is.... why are they always so s**t?

Simply most anime studios lack creativity.

My favorite filler is the movie about Goku's father, it could've easily been in the manga. Kakashi Anbu arc recently was quite good too.

To be fair, I think he's talking about the end of Naruto, before it took a break and became Naruto Shippuuden.

And those fillers were actually good, comedic value. I really liked them.

With One Piece I have recently finished seeing the Water 7 arc and am up to episode 265.

The Water 7 arc was a really good arc. Sanji was a boss in the way he tracked down Robin and made his way through the train.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant believe I just discovered this section :straining::straining::straining:

Currently watching:
Log horizon s2
SAO s2
One piece
Shingeki no Bahamut ( my favourite for the season)
Parasyte
Fate/Stay Night UBW
Donten ni Warau
Garo Honoo no Kokuin

Current Manga:
One piece
Kingdom

Water 7 is excellent, my favourite along with Alabasta and Marineford.

yea water 7 arc along with sabaody archipelago arc are my 2 favourite... in general One piece just went full epic from water 7 to Marineford arc, so many feels and epic moments along the way.

Last edited:
With One Piece I'm up to episode 301, and some things about this arc (the Enies Lobby arc):

1. Robin's backstory is rather messed up. She had really been through a lot.
2. Chopper eating three Rumble Balls was awesome. I was not expecting him to transform into something like that. That transformation was so cool. The way it would hit people kind of reminded me of Attack On Titan.
3. Spandam's a jerk. Having said that, what a good enemy. He is an enemy which I really want to see get what's coming to him, and that means that he is an effective enemy.

yea water 7 arc along with sabaody archipelago arc are my 2 favourite... in general One piece just went full epic from water 7 to Marineford arc, so many feels and epic moments along the way.

I forgot about Sabaody, that was a top 3-4 arc for sure.

I'm up to episode 373 of One Piece - the first English subbed episode for me.

1. The anime only Lovely Land Arc was not good.
2. Brook is cool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back