Media ANNOUNCEMENT : Expansion Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

It would appear you don't get around all that often then... and the Okey thread you are referring to is more a joke than a "hurry up and get on with it" post/s.

Perhaps try reading a lot more threads instead of skimming and spotting your favourite posters to have a crack at. ;)

Oh, I didn't realise your post in okey's thread was a joke. I didn't get it but that's my own fault. I should have known because you've done it multiple times and seeing you wheel out the 'distracting from finals' knee slapper, it's clear you love to repeat old 'jokes'.

Oh, I didn't realise your post in okey's thread was a joke. I didn't get it but that's my own fault. I should have known because you've done it multiple times and seeing you wheel out the 'distracting from finals' knee slapper, it's clear you love to repeat old 'jokes'.
Something I believe that I first came up with and then other people went with.

See I somewhat contribute to the league! :p

Edit: I'm also surprised you didn't know about it... there was a fair amount of back and forth on it with some name calling.

I pulled that knee slapper out in my thread :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I'm sorry to disappoint you :(

There is no bid here. It's not the home and away season. MP didn't post this thread. And this is an announcement for an event that's happening right after the GF for teams not involved.

And I don't agree with MP's view in that thread.

But you do? Should we say no news about anything not finals related until after the GF? It would be awful if you couldn't focus on your own match because of news not relating to you.
The OP mentions a "committee". You would assume the MannumPower is on this committee, and the committee decided to post the thread now.

As for "there is no bid here, it's not the home and away season", exactly, he complains about bids distracting from the final series in the home and away season. Then right in the middle of the final series he announces a tournament, comprised of only expansion bids.

I don't agree with them either, just wondering why he would post such a thread, and then clearly backtrack only a month later. I think I made that quite clear.

I pulled that knee slapper out in my thread :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

It's ok, you're Co-Captain. He overlooks that sort of stuff whilst trying to dig in to someone else.
A tactic i was blind to until this season. How blind I was!

It's ok, you're Co-Captain. He overlooks that sort of stuff whilst trying to dig in to someone else.
A tactic i was blind to until this season. How blind I was!
BREAKING: Fantasy poster ignores faults of teammate to take swipe at opposition.

Something I believe that I first came up with and then other people went with.

See I somewhat contribute to the league! :p

Edit: I'm also surprised you didn't know about it... there was a fair amount of back and forth on it with some name calling.

Had you just bolded a little more of my post:

Most of us have. Most of us, including you have other tricks too.

Lately some (read as my mate DJ) don't.

The OP mentions a "committee". You would assume the MannumPower is on this committee, and the committee decided to post the thread now.

As for "there is no bid here, it's not the home and away season", exactly, he complains about bids distracting from the final series in the home and away season. Then right in the middle of the final series he announces a tournament, comprised of only expansion bids.

I don't agree with them either, just wondering why he would post such a thread, and then clearly backtrack only a month later. I think I made that quite clear.

You've now made it clearer. Your first post didn't go into this at all. But even if it had it's still not MP posting this thread, Spooky doesn't need permission to post information about an upcoming event and is pretty unrelated to MP's issues anyway.

Most of us have. Most of us, including you have other tricks too.

Lately some (read as my mate DJ) don't.
I've had a sinus infection since last friday... my brain is a bit fried...
I'm not sure if I understand that at all. Should it contain a comma between mate and DJ?
(Not taking the piss either) Life at work and home is hectic... taking it's toll.

I've had a sinus infection since last friday... my brain is a bit fried...
I'm not sure if I understand that at all. Should it contain a comma between mate and DJ?
(Not taking the piss either) Life at work and home is hectic... taking it's toll.

Sinus infection is the worst. I had one once and assumed it was a brain tumour. Troubling times.

You know I can barely spell my own name so I'm hardly the authority on where to park a comma. To simplify just pretend I said "some (DJ)". If that still doesn't make sense just no I was taking a stab at you in my post and you should be slightly offended :)

Get well soon pal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's too much antagonism in this league....it needs to be toned down to a more likeable approach.

Can't we all just get along.

There's too much antagonism in this league....it needs to be toned down to a more likeable approach.

Can't we all just get along.

tumblr_inline_moq4lwI0Qk1r26ug8.gif

Committee is really just me, I was just trying to make this sound more offical..... :oops:

All MP agreed to was to sim, how the simming was going to be run and that it'd be done after the Grand Final.
Apart from that, the rest is on me.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using Tapatalk

Is one not allowed to post satirical threads in the sfa anymore? My previous thread was one of tongue in cheek. I wanted to get a bit of action and banter happening which is what this board is about. My opinion is neither here nor there, I just felt like arguing at the time.

And I'm pretty sure it was either Reardo Broken or Freakie who started the "distracting me from finals " joke

This is distracting me from being beaten in the finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back