ANNOUNCEMENT : New integrity unit.

Remove this Banner Ad

This week has seen a lot uproar in the Sweet FA orbiting the outcome of the Grand Final.
Is it fair? It depends on who you ask, but SweetFA HQ had decided that it was
not and has attempted to put a stop to it all, or at least quell the disquiet.

To do this okeydoke7 has put forth a few measures, which can
be read in this thread and what this post is about, part of, can be
taken from that. While this is a fun competition, it does require that some people to act
seriously and the league has hinted at a formation of a directional group.

So I can announce that I am the spokesman of the SweetFA Honesty & Integrity Team.
This team will look at issues affecting the competition currently and to aid in it's future direction as a
whole. We will look at simmer performance, future admin prospects, captaincy issues and even the odd
post or one hundred to try and make the Sweet FA a much better place.

Is this overkill? Maybe, but with the accusations cast at He Who Must Not Be Named this team as
a group will look at 19 seasons of results and see if there is a sim quirk or if, indeed, results have been a
con.

A memo was put out from okeydoke that Season 20 will be his last in charge. We feel that there are
few candidates ready and that's being generous. It's our job to see who's suitable and hope that they
might want to step up. We want the best person to step up for Season 21 and we want to
get that person ready to go.

Angry clashes, or the "lack of biff" will be looked at as to whether it's good or if it's offputting,
especially from the newer players, as we want to see if that's a transition in generations or not.

Those who felt more should have been done during GF week, we would love to hear from you, as those
who have an opinion are welcome. We'd also like to hear from captains about the role we see some who
can't do the role, or at least struggle with it and we want to see if a captain can, indeed, make or
break a club.

This is an open process. Any issues please post below. We don't want to make this a
riddle that confuses more than it helps, so fire away.

This week has seen a lot uproar in the Sweet FA orbiting the outcome of the Grand Final.
Is it fair? It depends on who you ask, but SweetFA HQ had decided that it was
not and has attempted to put a stop to it all, or at least quell the disquiet.

To do this okeydoke7 has put forth a few measures, which can
be read in this thread and what this post is about, part of, can be
taken from that. While this is a fun competition, it does require that some people to act
seriously and the league has hinted at a formation of a directional group.

So I can announce that I am the spokesman of the SweetFA Honesty & Integrity Team.
This team will look at issues affecting the competition currently and to aid in it's future direction as a
whole. We will look at simmer performance, future admin prospects, captaincy issues and even the odd
post or one hundred to try and make the Sweet FA a much better place.

Is this overkill? Maybe, but with the accusations cast at He Who Must Not Be Named this team as
a group will look at 19 seasons of results and see if there is a sim quirk or if, indeed, results have been a
con.

A memo was put out from okeydoke that Season 20 will be his last in charge. We feel that there are
few candidates ready and that's being generous. It's our job to see who's suitable and hope that they
might want to step up. We want the best person to step up for Season 21 and we want to
get that person ready to go.

Angry clashes, or the "lack of biff" will be looked at as to whether it's good or if it's offputting,
especially from the newer players, as we want to see if that's a transition in generations or not.

Those who felt more should have been done during GF week, we would love to hear from you, as those
who have an opinion are welcome. We'd also like to hear from captains about the role we see some who
can't do the role, or at least struggle with it and we want to see if a captain can, indeed, make or
break a club.

This is an open process. Any issues please post below. We don't want to make this a
riddle that confuses more than it helps, so fire away.
We we we. Who are We???

I for one welcome our new overlords. I am also thrilled to see ANNOUNCEMENT threads are back in fashion!

I would also like to announce that I am starting an Anti-Corruption Committee to monitor the SweetFA Honesty & Integrity Team, while they watch over the rest of the Sweet FA.

You can never be too careful.

images

I would also like to announce that I am starting an Anti-Corruption Committee to monitor the SweetFA Honesty & Integrity Team, while they watch over the rest of the Sweet FA.

You can never be too careful.
ACC - what a terrible acronym.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Who's going to monitor the monitors of the monitors?"
"I wouldn't mind doing a little monitoring myself."
"And you've got lots and lots of monitoring to do."
"Are you guys talking about sex?"

Is this a poem?
It would have been better as a limerick.

There has been some cheating gone on
Its obviously down-right bastardly wrong
Broken seems pretty pissed
If I have this threads general gist.
Why dont we all just share a bong?

It would have been better as a limerick.

There has been some cheating gone on
Its obviously down-right bastardly wrong
Broken seems pretty pissed
If I have this threads general gist.
Why dont we all just share a bong?

Poems were my thing during the season, but I think they've run their course.

Look, just pretend everyone saw it and was chuckling too hard to point it out in a post, if that helps...
That must be it. Must be the reason for the other breadcrumbs being left untouched too. Here I was thinking the formatting of the OP on a phone was the problem, what a relief.

Breadcrumbs such as the following
MnoiHb5.png

and the glorious reference to Gordon Sumner, Stewart Copeland and Andy Summers (aka The Police) being the police who polices the police.

What a fail.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back