Another Darwin award winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2001
Waiting at the door for the pub to reopen
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Man City

Got to love the USA for continuing to provide people who just don't want to be part of evolution.

Now being a snake handler itself is going to be tough, preaching using them is just nuts. Anyway you can't be too surprised when you get bitten, but refusing treatment because you believe you have been annointed by God to handle them safely is even better.

http://www.theage.com.au/world/snake-salvation-preacher-dies-of-snakebite-20140217-hvcqc.html

Snake - 1
God freak - 0

New challengers appear. Five people dead from "neknominate". And of course this orginated in Australia.

I encourage more stupid people to do this, please leave the gene pool at once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shows the priorities of teenagers these days. So absorbed and obsessed by their phones that instead of paying not much money for a new phone, they would rather try and take on a train to save it!

Shows the priorities of teenagers these days. So absorbed and obsessed by their phones that instead of paying not much money for a new phone, they would rather try and take on a train to save it!

Oh but it had all her contacts and apps and selfies on there though.

They mention the word popular a lot.

It's the common thing that gets said when a child dies.You always see it on the news where a school principal or teacher will say the student was "popular".I guess they're not going to come out and say he/she was a "trouble maker who skipped school" or "was a loner".

Another line to "Dumb Ways To Die" I think. Still a waste of a life :(

It's the common thing that gets said when a child dies.You always see it on the news where a school principal or teacher will say the student was "popular".I guess they're not going to come out and say he/she was a "trouble maker who skipped school" or "was a loner".

And they're "always happy and smiling," and "gave everything a go". And it they're a part of a sporting club they are always a "promising young sport player."

And they're "always happy and smiling," and "gave everything a go". And it they're a part of a sporting club they are always a "promising young sport player."

It's always odd when you here a school principal say things like that about a student.When I was at school I don't think the school principal would've had any idea who I was even If I tripped him up.

It's always odd when you here a school principal say things like that about a student.When I was at school I don't think the school principal would've had any idea who I was even If I tripped him up.
"JUBJUB was a student I don't remember at all, and don't even recognise from the photo they showed me. He had no particular impact on the school or anyone here in the time he attended. Assuming of course he even did attend. We are all going to miss him a lot."

"JUBJUB was a student I don't remember at all, and don't even recognise from the photo they showed me. He had no particular impact on the school or anyone here in the time he attended. Assuming of course he even did attend. We are all going to miss him a lot."

Holy crap,do you know me ? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back