Another new footy fanatic league

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams still needing coaches:

Brisbane
Collingwood
North Melbourne

With or without coaches the season resumes this Sunday, threads are up and ready for teams to be posted. Join up if you're interested.

So on the site put me down as coach of collingwood and can somebody please explain to me the rules and how to play!

Go to the AFL Board, sign up thread and post that you want Collingwood there. Then also on the AFL Board are all the rules and everything you need to know, read all the pinned threads if you want to know whats happening as its not all in the rules thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to the AFL Board, sign up thread and post that you want Collingwood there. Then also on the AFL Board are all the rules and everything you need to know, read all the pinned threads if you want to know whats happening as its not all in the rules thread.
Ok but i cant find the rules thread on the afl board but i have posted that ia am collingwood so can youput me down as collingwoodcoach thanx cheers!

Ok and whens the next game than and mate you still havent put me down as collingwood coach it still says collingwood coach required so am i in or not mate?

Yeah you are, to change that I have to log in to a separate thing and it takes a while, so I don't have time at the moment but I'll do it tomorrow. The deadline for team submission for this round is tonight at midnight.

BUMP. We tried resuming earlier but there wasn't enough interest. Now with footy around the corner and interest at its peak this league is resuming. Plenty of members, heaps of forums, clubs available and a chance for new coaches to start off with a premiership. There is currently an open trade period so you can add that missing lick to your side needed for a premiership this season.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Footy_Fanatic_League/index/

So get in!!!! :thumbsu:

Essendon
Hawthorn
Port Adelaide
Sydney

All still require coaches, activity has now been up on the board for a week or so and at a good level so this time it is definitely continuing. Sign up while you can we are currently at round 16 in season 2.

Essendon and Port still require coaches. Both are still a small chance to play finals but there are only 4 rounds left (about 2 weeks) in the season, and then you have a chance to trade/draft and get your list where you want it. Get on board :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back