Anti-Australia ABC does it again - Dapto Dogs under threat!

Remove this Banner Ad

Putting a litter of cute fluffy kittens into a hession sack and throwing them into the dam must seem horrendous to many. That is simply humane to me. It is only the conservation of our wildlife that concerns me...regardless of how many city twits shed a tear into their latte about feelings. Sure beats allowing them to live.
The humane thing to do would be to take the kittens to a no-kill rescue group and give them a chance to have happy lives.

The laughable thing about your type is that you use the bolded as a cover for your love of animal cruelty.

You think people are gullible enough to fall for your supposed desire to see native wildlife conserved. When the biggest killer of our native fauna is man.

But do we see you here banging on about how urban development decimates native wildlife? Do we see you lamenting the carnage of our native species on our roads? Do we see you here bemoaning the extinction of native species because of loss of habitat? Nah. Of course not. Why? Because you really don't give a s**t Bollox.

You are welcome to try to treat the rest of us as fools, but we can see through you.

First, lol @hypocrisy. (If you don't see it... I'll explain it to you).

Second, of course, I do it all the time. For example here, where I embarrassed you once again.

:$
I just went back and read his post. You embarrassed me alright. If you want to read his post completely out of context, you will embarrass every time in your small, deluded mind. Bravo champ!

I just went back and read his post. You embarrassed me alright. If you want to read his post completely out of context, you will embarrass every time in your small, deluded mind. Bravo champ!
Off you go champ, rebut it in the feminist thread. (The one you ran from).
I'd love to see you try and justify how it isn't rape, if the woman doesn't scream.

Off you go champ, rebut it in the feminist thread. (The one you ran from).
I'd love to see you try and justify how it isn't rape, if the woman doesn't scream.
Or the sarcastic response to Timon who was reading Tesseracts posts as having different meaning to what he posted.

1546318_10152823007012440_6263085398938381223_n_zpsx8im9c9k.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is nothing wrong with live baiting. Especially with bunnies. Trust ABC to keep carrying on about a nothing story. Greyhounds are still running around tracks in NSW. The ABC won't be happy until all employment in The Cattle Industry, The Racing Industry and Mining are destroyed. **** them I say.
I would suggest there is something wrong with it

There is nothing wrong with live baiting. Especially with bunnies. Trust ABC to keep carrying on about a nothing story. Greyhounds are still running around tracks in NSW. The ABC won't be happy until all employment in The Cattle Industry, The Racing Industry and Mining are destroyed. **** them I say.

That is a horrible point of view.

I am fully aware of your views on animal welfare. I saw your disgraceful post quite a while back before it got deleted.

I wouldn't spit on you or your views when it comes to this topic. Don't bother even trying to discuss it with me.

I am fully aware of your views on animal welfare. I saw your disgraceful post quite a while back before it got deleted.

I wouldn't spit on you or your views when it comes to this topic. Don't bother even trying to discuss it with me.
If what I said was deleted, the word communism comes to mind!

Trust ABC to keep carrying on about a nothing story. Greyhounds are still running around tracks in NSW. The ABC won't be happy until all employment in The Cattle Industry, The Racing Industry and Mining are destroyed.
The ABC that runs comedy programs with animal cruelty as their main story line? Interesting approach if they're 'campaigning'. Maybe they're just reporting news. You get that in some of the news outlets outside of News Corp.

Yeah, nothing wrong with tying a helpless animal to a moving pole whizzing around as a dog tears it to shreds. Despite the fact this is actually against the law, and downright fundamentally immoral. o_O

You're such a f-wit.

Some information links for those who are interested in learning about greyhounds and what goes on with the greyhound industry.

10 GREYHOUND MYTHS BUSTED BY GREYHOUNDS (AND THOSE WHO LOVE THEM)
http://www.animalsaustralia.org/features/greyhound-myths.php

10 WAYS YOU HELPED ACHIEVE JUSTICE FOR GREYHOUND RACING VICTIMS
http://www.animalsaustralia.org/features/live-baiting-investigation-outcomes.php

GREYHOUND RACING - A DETAILED SUMMARY
http://www.animalsaustralia.org/issues/greyhound-racing.php

GREYHOUND EXPORT
http://www.animalsaustralia.org/take_action/save-greyhounds-from-export/

GREYHOUND EXPORT (2)
http://www.animalsaustralia.org/features/good-news-for-greyhounds.php

The humane thing to do would be to take the kittens to a no-kill rescue group and give them a chance to have happy lives.

Gosh thats sweet.
I'm a huge fan of city pet lovers that put their moronic compassion for big doe eyes and that oh so yummy fur ahead of our nations wildlife.

Kill them anyway you want to....obviously the quicker the better but whatever floats your boat.
Just dont worry about moronic city pet lovers who still havent worked out that 99% of our nation isnt vermin controlled by the amazing power of a cute cuddly picture with moronic writing on it.

Some genuine conservation work with a Ruger. Here's what the RSPCA actually calls humane.
Hey maybe you could go chase a few down and carry them lovingly to your local vet to deal with them your way. That way you wont just look like an insular judgmental city numbskull who thinks food comes from Coles and vermin must be driven 200km to a vet, or what is it called ?....a "no kill rescue group" is it ? Sounds absolutely wonderful and you deserve a medal i reckon.
Enjoy some reality instead.

Bollocks - country boy superiority complex, purveyor of fine lattes in coffee shops.

Please tell us how you living in the country makes you any more of an expert, and why you assume (believe it or not, plenty of people out in the country don't share your views) we have to be 'city boys'.
Kill them anyway you want to....obviously the quicker the better but whatever floats your boat.
Well no, you can't actually kill them "anyway" you want to. Firstly there are legalities involved and secondly, it's wrong. Even if you are callously indifferent, with this post you are encouraging potential serial killers to practice their trade before moving to bigger game. Or at the very least, encouraging messed up kids who use animal cruelty as some sort of coping mechanism for bad parenting. I am not talking about people who shoot pests humanely, either. I am talking about the people who deliberately go out of their way to cause extreme pain to an animal just because it's a pest to them, not caring one iota of what it's going through because of their actions and being too lazy/stupid which in their minds justifies them acting as a f-wit.

Just because an animal might be disrupting an ecosystem (only because we put them there) doesn't mean you can (or should) do anything you want to them. In a few hundred years they'll be still around, by that point the ecosystem would have adapted to their presence. Something it has done since the dawn of time. While there is merit in controlling certain animals, their impact is no where as big as some people make it out to me. Certainly not within the realms of human impact, which you could argue the fact feral animals exist in large numbers is because of human impact. Yet that's somehow the animal's fault so it should be tortured/abused? I'd apply the same rationale to ugly animals like cane toads too, if you decide to use the "cute fluffy wuffy" bullshit on me.

The ultimate hypocrisy, is of course, getting so mad about the presence of such animals that you feel it's okay to torture or abuse them for fun, when the species that has wrought the most destruction on native fauna (and are responsible for introducing animals like cats and rabbits in the first place) are human beings. So it is absolutely laughable that you would hold an animal in such high contempt that cruelty is given the green light by you, no matter how barbaric and pointless, while screaming out "but it's for conservation, you latte sipping city slickers".

You put Yosemite Sam to shame. He probably even wouldn't say "it's okay to torture certain animals even if you get sadistic pleasure out of it" because that's exactly what you implied with that quoted statement, and just goes to show what an utterly lousy human being you are.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back